Black guys what goes through your head when you are fucking a wife?

What does through my head is fuck their brains out... Make the beg to come back for more of this BBC.... Then I think.... If she begs for me to cum in that pussy... She is hooked!
Just before Christmas was the first time I have been with a black guy since college.
Husband has been overseas. Our youngest was hanging out with black guys all the time before we moved. I started talking to people online. Somebody online told me to come to this site. He just kept me talking about when I was in college, and before long it was filling my head up again.
Finally moved to get the kid away from things where were were. and to get me away from work that I had come to hate.

I went out one night and it just kind of happened. That was a couple weeks before Christmas and I keep thinking about it more and more.

Just before Christmas was the first time I have been with a black guy since college.
Husband has been overseas. Our youngest was hanging out with black guys all the time before we moved. I started talking to people online. Somebody online told me to come to this site. He just kept me talking about when I was in college, and before long it was filling my head up again.
Finally moved to get the kid away from things where were were. and to get me away from work that I had come to hate.

I went out one night and it just kind of happened. That was a couple weeks before Christmas and I keep thinking about it more and more.
Thinking about the same guy, or thinking about black men in general?

I understand Kr1st1.... When you do it and its been on your mind for a while... You just let yourself go and have the time of your life... Mind blowing as I said. You will go back and get more because your mind and body will make you... That is how I got hooked on white women... I was like HOLY $hit after I did it... And it was no hold barred after that point!

I understand Kr1st1.... When you do it and its been on your mind for a while... You just let yourself go and have the time of your life... Mind blowing as I said. You will go back and get more because your mind and body will make you... That is how I got hooked on white women... I was like HOLY $hit after I did it... And it was no hold barred after that point
I had a large amount of experience with a bunch of black guys the first two years I was in college, but none at all since then.

He was just like they were. So powerful and forceful. He did everything that no one had done since way back then.

...the reason I'm there in the fist place -- that she turns me on so damn much that all I want to do is fuck her so hard, so good that she says and does things she hadn't don't before and let's it all go. It's all about my maxing out my pleasure by driving her crazy and maximizing her orgasm's intensity.
What do y’all think in regards to appearance, smell, taste, touch though? Or do y’all even think about those things?! Do y’all have insecurities like us women do?!

TO BE HONEST:
Im thinking about how proud, satisfied and stretched she's gonna be after we're done.
If she's with me, She's my slutWife for the night.. She's hot, slutty and classy and nasty.
And I'm 100% into it

Idris Elba Reaction GIF

What do y’all think in regards to appearance, smell, taste, touch though? Or do y’all even think about those things?! Do y’all have insecurities like us women do?!
That all goes in to the attraction and initial turn on. Especially smell - for me. If a woman has that right combination of sweet and natural and nature's lust, all I can think is not to think but have my (literally) fucking natural behavior take over. A woman's taste is way up there for me (see my eating pussy thread) and when the pussy tastes good I have no boundaries in my thoughts and actions. I suppose you can say when a woman smells, tastes and feels the way I like the smell, taste and feel her, the more she's gonna get out of me...and back to her in return.

Did I answer your question(s)? If not, DM me. Aw fuck it -- DM me anyway!;)

That all goes in to the attraction and initial turn on. Especially smell - for me. If a woman has that right combination of sweet and natural and nature's lust, all I can think is not to think but have my (literally) fucking natural behavior take over. A woman's taste is way up there for me (see my eating pussy thread) and when the pussy tastes good I have no boundaries in my thoughts and actions. I suppose you can say when a woman smells, tastes and feels the way I like the smell, taste and feel her, the more she's gonna get out of me...and back to her in return.

Did I answer your question(s)? If not, DM me. Aw fuck it -- DM me anyway!;)
Yes! Thank you for the insight!!!!! 🤗

Just answering this question is going to turn me on!🔥🔥🔥

What attracts me to a hotwife is the very fact that she is a mans wife! She is his lover and his friend! She is his prized possession, his crown jewel of beauty for all to see!

When I see that hotwife at work, at the grocery store, walking the dog, or jogging down the street all I can do is admire her beauty and her booty as she passes me by. At times I do get busted, I mean caught gazing and looking at her married goodies that exclusively belong to her husband. As they pass by on the street, in the gym, in the store, sitting at the desk, or standing at the counter. I wonder if she's thinking "that guy was looking at my ass", "that guy was looking at my boobs", "that guy wants to fuck me"? Well she should because I do!🤷‍♂️

I look a her goodies like a ******* looks at candy! When I think about her succulent body parts I just wanna lick my chops like a dog does before you give him his bowl full of freshly made food!

When I look at her I wonder how she sounds when she moans? I wonder what it takes to make her scream my name in front of her hubby, to make her cum and tell her hubby how amazing it is? I wonder how wet she gets if I whisper dirty things in her ear like: "look at your hubby enjoying you getting stretched by my black cock"!

When I am fucking a hotwife all I can think about is being her best and most memorable lover ever! I think about how she belongs to your hubby but that I have special permission to give her as much pleasure as she can handle! I want to be her dealer, dealing her this BBC, making her addicted, and feeding her addiction to black cock all why her hubby is watching it all!

Just answering this question is going to turn me on!🔥🔥🔥

What attracts me to a hotwife is the very fact that she is a mans wife! She is his lover and his friend! She is his prized possession, his crown jewel of beauty for all to see!

When I see that hotwife at work, at the grocery store, walking the dog, or jogging down the street all I can do is admire her beauty and her booty as she passes me by. At times I do get busted, I mean caught gazing and looking at her married goodies that exclusively belong to her husband. As they pass by on the street, in the gym, in the store, sitting at the desk, or standing at the counter. I wonder if she's thinking "that guy was looking at my ass", "that guy was looking at my boobs", "that guy wants to fuck me"? Well she should because I do!🤷‍♂️

I look a her goodies like a ******* looks at candy! When I think about her succulent body parts I just wanna lick my chops like a dog does before you give him his bowl full of freshly made food!

When I look at her I wonder how she sounds when she moans? I wonder what it takes to make her scream my name in front of her hubby, to make her cum and tell her hubby how amazing it is? I wonder how wet she gets if I whisper dirty things in her ear like: "look at your hubby enjoying you getting stretched by my black cock"!

When I am fucking a hotwife all I can think about is being her best and most memorable lover ever! I think about how she belongs to your hubby but that I have special permission to give her as much pleasure as she can handle! I want to be her dealer, dealing her this BBC, making her addicted, and feeding her addiction to black cock all why her hubby is watching it all!
This answer is hott 🤤 what about visuals? Is there turn offs for men such as body flaws or characteristics in women?
What I’m getting at is…. Women tend to overthink during sex sometimes about stupid *******. Do y’all or are y’all just balls to the wall and having fun?

Back