What do black guys think of our wives?

Lucky for me I am in different situation. I am providing a serial fantasy visually for the husband and a physical need for the wife. We even go to breakfast..lunch and dinner at times..so there is foreplay going on. All the time.. sure they have had other black cock for her..but I am the Main Course...she is a queen and I treat her as such and respect the husband giving her over to me..

What attracts you to fucking our wives?
Secondly, what goes through your mind when you see our wives naked and fuck them?

:sex:
First off your wife’s always come at us first second they want to be used and owned by a black man remember your married to her but we own them they are our sex slaves because the husband can’t give what they want and need

What attracts you to fucking our wives?
Secondly, what goes through your mind when you see our wives naked and fuck them?

:sex:
What attracts me is their curiosity and desire to experience something totally different from her everyday vanilla life! She's willing to experience and do things that were only in her dreams. She's trying hard to impress us, too. I run into very few ladies who are not soaking wet, waiting for the moment when she'll feel my black dick slide into her. She'll softly moan and groan as she experiences new heights of pleasure. My pleasure comes from her pleasure. When I feel her totally let go, grab the sheets or my back, pushing hard to cum and wanting to feel the throb of me coming inside of her. After a short break, she'll almost always want to know if I'll fuck her again...that's when you know it's good!

Back