What do black guys think of our wives?

Lucky for me I am in different situation. I am providing a serial fantasy visually for the husband and a physical need for the wife. We even go to breakfast..lunch and dinner at times..so there is foreplay going on. All the time.. sure they have had other black cock for her..but I am the Main Course...she is a queen and I treat her as such and respect the husband giving her over to me..
My second husband and I sometimes did this - had dinner with our bull before the sex. I remember how arousing it was to sit there, looking across the table at him, thinking about how good it was going to be when he fucked me. The anticipation definitely added something extra.

My second husband and I sometimes did this - had dinner with our bull before the sex. I remember how arousing it was to sit there, looking across the table at him, thinking about how good it was going to be when he fucked me. The anticipation definitely added something extra.
While your bull is looking at you thinking he is going to fuck your brains out so you hubby can see how it is done. lol

If they were thinking long term,then they are pieces of fuckmeat that should be used long and hard,cleaned by their husbands and used hard over and over again!
When in Mexico my wife, I should really say both of us, was completely controlled and turned into a whore wanting to constantly be fucked. For him the pleasure was turning her into a real whore addicted to rough submissive sex and me into a meek cuckold accepting of anything he did to her. He would never fall in love with a whore is what he used to say.

First off your wife’s always come at us first second they want to be used and owned by a black man remember your married to her but we own them they are our sex slaves because the husband can’t give what they want and need
Wifes are in this movement usually because they need to be sexually satisfied.and alot of white men are not able do that and black men provide that need.in my opinion :)

Back