What do black guys think of our wives?

Carnal sex is hot,but not necessarily kind! People say and do things in the heat of the act that they would probably never do with their husbands or wives/girlfriends! That's what makes it so hot! People are here on this site because they are craving for carnal sex!
That’s exactly right, and there’s nothing wrong with it. Personally, I did look at black guys as sexmachines with extra big dicks, and I had no problem being treated as a slutty sex toy. And I loved feeling that, as a white woman, or a married white woman, I was a special treat for them. But all that doesn’t mean that I don’t also see them as human beings.

Last edited:
from what I gather from a lot of comments on this site they think we are just pieces of meat to be used and tossed away
I think it's mostly the cucks or wanna be cucked that refer to the women/wives this way. It's part of the fantasy for them or some couples I guess. There's someone for everyone, But I don't believe that is the norm. At least I’d hope tf not 😂

That’s exactly right, and there’s nothing wrong with it. Personally, I did look at black guys as sexmachines with extra big dicks, and I had no problem being treated as a slutty sex toy. And I loved feeling that, as a white woman, or a married white woman, I was a special treat for them. But all that doesn’t mean that I don’t also see them as human beings.
You have the hottest posts!! Sounds like you might want to experience some of that again.

If they were thinking long term,then they are pieces of fuckmeat that should be used long and hard,cleaned by their husbands and used hard over and over again!
I like this to a certain fact, to me they’re more than just fuck meat. They are somebody’s love one and wife. Honestly I want them to be in tune to me, and what I’m doing to make them cum. Then like dude said. Is this a one time thing cause I want more.

Honestly, not too much different than any other wife. Obviously, we are all here because of the black - white attraction. Believe it or not...it's pretty damn strong on both sides. Like most things for humans..."Taboo" makes it more desirable, i.e., sex while married to another, fucking another man's wife, fucking another woman's husband, fucking co-workers, fucking in-laws/best friends and anyone else you shouldn't. Add the component of white/black and now you have color contrast and much much more. It's a pretty basic human nature to want something that isn't "yours"...however you define "yours". From my experience fucking white women...THEY are very curious/attracted to the idea of sex with a black man. Even more...having sex outside their marriage. Even more...having sex with a black...outside their marriage....annnnd their family/friends don't know. Or in some cases...friends do know. So in my case, I would say at least 50% did the pursuing...and MOST wanted to have sex not like they do with their husbands but they wanted to explore sex in ways they heard about...thought about...saw. For white women above 35...like it or not, the "I'm fucking a black man" and no one knows about it can be very erotic! It's wrong...It's taboo....It's shameful....It's...FUCKING HOT!
So what do we think...you tell me what would you think after being approached by an attractive married white woman interested in one thing...SEX. Uncomplicated...no drama and in some cases can never let husband or friends/family EVER know. She (and for couples) aren't interested in your life, your story, who you are, what your dreams are. The engagement isn't a date....its SEX! Fantasy! Check the box! All of these and more...just like it is for black men. Except we don't have the burden of having to be discrete and hide fucking white women...we get to proudly announce... "I just fucked your pretty little white wife in your bed while you were at work". "Oh...bareback and released deep inside of her". For those that don't understand why for any participating party how HOT that is...well you should be asking yourself why you are on a sex site which is all about that very thing!
Well put!
It’s about taking the white mans future

Back