Black guys what goes through your head when you are fucking a wife?

My best thought is having white wives walking around in my mansion naked while their husbands are out in the hot fields working all day and paying our bills. Then once the day is done cucks return to their cages and it a fantastic life on a Black plantation.
That is weird.

I have my strongest orgasms the minute that warm cum enter my pussy, one because I know I’ve satisfied my man, and two because my husband’s pussy has just been violated, and three because my husband was here to witness it,,,plus I know any minute he’s gonna be soothing my pussy by eating my bulls pie till I cum again, then with approval, my hub fluffs my bull to get him ready for round two, I enjoy watching him do that, but usually i just take peaks cause I like to kiss my bull while hubs doing it try to imagine how my bull feels passionately sharing tongue kisses with my while hub works him over,,,and yes, sometime my hub has done to good a job and my bulls unload in his mouth, what can you do, $hit happens, LOL!

Mary, Im in Orlando, and I need you around some time. Lets make that happen, you sultry harlot.

Im thinking am I doing everything needed to make sure its the best sexual experience she has ever had and if hubby is enjoying the act as well.
If I was a cuck hubby I would definitely enjoy the act. I love seeing a BBC stretch open a tight white pussy. It's irresistibly beautiful.

Sometimes we lock eyes and I smile, but he mostly gets all he needs to know from my responses to what’s being done to me,,,in my volume #14 my bull is giving it to me where every third or fourth strong is like an orgasms, then he starts going to work and every stroke is special, I was breathing so hard I began to hyperventilate, he paused and asked me if I was alright,,,I didn’t remember saying anything but my hub showed me the video, I very clearly moaned “more”,,,and that’s exactly what he did. My hubs main thing is for me to basically forget about him and just respond in kind to what my bull is doing,,,every cuck who wasn’t there for the moment his wife gave herself to another man wants to know the same thing, what did he do, did you kiss, was he bigger, did he make you cum, who initiated the kissing, basically all the stuff he’d see if he was the proverbial “fly on the wall”,,,most women will tell you just so much, they‘re afraid of hurting your feelings so they leave the stuff that you really want to hear about because of that, so he set forth with the edict of two people, start to finish, what happens happens, and he gets to see it from the first to the last move, so I hold nothing back.
That is very admirable that you are able to engage with your bull to that point of intensity, and hold nothing back while your husband is there. My spouse prefers I not be there at all, and preferably at home. She can't seem to get to the point you do if I'm there, because she either finds me to be a distraction, and feeling obligated to interact with me while she's trying to give, and receive the most pleasure she can with her bull. Also she feels like she is being critiqued, and judged, as if she's supposed to put on the best show possible for me. She can't fully let go, and hold nothing back unless I'm elsewhere, and it's only the two of them.

I Love the Power feeling it gives me when I am fucking your wife! Especially if we are in your marital bed ( Most wives get turned on by this also I have found out!) Love giving them powerful orgasms that their hubbys have never done for them. And of course the phone call the next day begging me to come back!!

Back