Black guys what goes through your head when you are fucking a wife?

The idea that my dick is so big and good that it Attracts hotwives and women want to fuck me. Because it's bigger thicker and stronger than what they have at home.That's a real turn on.

I'm thinking..... This is what she came for. Fuck her better than anyone ever has. How much can she handle? How nasty does she wanna get? Make sure I leave her wanting more.

It's so hot I wanna know!
What attracts you to fucking our wives?
Secondly, what goes through your mind while you are fucking our wives and seeing them naked?

:sex:🔥
What can I do to satisfy her mentally as well as physically? What will pleasure both her mind and body to the point that she let's go, moans and gasps words and sounds that come from her core. Touching places and opening feelings that she didn't know she had locked inside of her. If her boyfriend or husband is there, catching a glimpse of him smiling while he sees his love in a state of total mental and physical pleasure. That in turn, drives me into that same state of mind and body. After the end arrives, hearing her tell her husband that she cannot wait until she has the opportunity to feel that way again! And more often than not, I receive a call just to tell me how good it was, and, if they live nearby, would it be possible to meet again. That's the ultimate meet. In full disclosure, there are many meetings where the husband is giving directions..."Fuck her harder," fuck her deeper!." My thoughts then, "okay, this is more for you (hubby/boyfriend) than for her." Lastly, the wife who shouts how hard and deep she wants to be fucked, almost like a raw emotion or even punishment and embarrassment for wanting nothing but a hard Black fuck. Happens more often than you'd think. In both of those instances, I still try to give her pleasure, but wonder if she's really getting anything out of it. Those meetings usually end with a "had a nice time, let's get back together sometime, " but I know it will only be for the fuck and not for the total mind and body experience. Might be more than you wanted to know, but it's from the heart and from a sizeable number of experiences!

Last edited:
If you play outside your marriages boundries this is always a real possibility. There was a guy who said in another thread today,that his wife left him for their bull,and they are divorced now!
Wife’s bull I set her up with.. He had big muscles and tattoos which wife loves. First meet talked her into QOS tattoo which I asked them not to. Later got SLAVE tattoo on her ass cheek.
She actually cried after he left from their night together and I asked him what happened and he said he fucked her mind as well. He was right she would ask for him in bed when it was me and just her. She told me she really enjoyed him and wanted to see him more. He told me she is holding back a lot when I’m there and actually stopped seeing her cause it was breaking up our marriage.

Last edited:
Wife’s bull I set her up with he had big muscles and tattoos which wife loves. First meet talked her into QOS tattoo which I asked them not to. Later got SLAVE tattoo on her ass cheek.
She actually cried after he left from their night together and I asked him what happened and he said he fucked her mind as well. He was right she would ask for him in bed when it was me and just her. She told me she really enjoyed him and wanted to see him more. He told me she is holding back a lot when I’m there and actually stopped seeing her cause it was breaking up our marriage.
Wow. And you decided to stay in the lifestyle?

What can I do to satisfy her mentally as well as physically? What will pleasure both her mind and body to the point that she let's go, moans and gasps words and sounds that come from her core. Touching places and opening feelings that she didn't know she had locked inside of her. If her boyfriend or husband is there, catching a glimpse of him smiling while he sees his love in a state of total mental and physical pleasure. That in turn, drives me into that same state of mind and body. After the end arrives, hearing her tell her husband that she cannot wait until she has the opportunity to feel that way again! And more often than not, I receive a call just to tell me how good it was, and, if they live nearby, would it be possible to meet again. That's the ultimate meet. In full disclosure, there are many meetings where the husband is giving directions..."Fuck her harder," fuck her deeper!." My thoughts then, "okay, this is more for you (hubby/boyfriend) than for her." Lastly, the wife who shouts how hard and deep she wants to be fucked, almost like a raw emotion or even punishment and embarrassment for wanting nothing but a hard Black fuck. Happens more often than you'd think. In both of those instances, I still try to give her pleasure, but wonder if she's really getting anything out of it. Those meetings usually end with a "had a nice time, let's get back together sometime, " but I know it will only be for the fuck and not for the total mind and body experience. Might be more than you wanted to know, but it's from the heart and from a sizeable number of experiences!
well said. i would have loved it if my wife had found someone like you.

...the reason I'm there in the first place -- that she turns me on so damn much that all I want to do is fuck her so hard, so good that she says and does things she hadn't done before and lets it all go. It's all about my maxing out my pleasure by driving her crazy and maximizing her orgasm's intensity.

Last edited:
Back