Black guys what goes through your head when you are fucking a wife?

The idea that my dick is so big and good that it Attracts hotwives and women want to fuck me. Because it's bigger thicker and stronger than what they have at home.That's a real turn on.

I'm thinking..... This is what she came for. Fuck her better than anyone ever has. How much can she handle? How nasty does she wanna get? Make sure I leave her wanting more.
And that's why married white couples live this lifestyle

Reactions: BLJ
What can I do to satisfy her mentally as well as physically? What will pleasure both her mind and body to the point that she let's go, moans and gasps words and sounds that come from her core. Touching places and opening feelings that she didn't know she had locked inside of her. If her boyfriend or husband is there, catching a glimpse of him smiling while he sees his love in a state of total mental and physical pleasure. That in turn, drives me into that same state of mind and body. After the end arrives, hearing her tell her husband that she cannot wait until she has the opportunity to feel that way again! And more often than not, I receive a call just to tell me how good it was, and, if they live nearby, would it be possible to meet again. That's the ultimate meet. In full disclosure, there are many meetings where the husband is giving directions..."Fuck her harder," fuck her deeper!." My thoughts then, "okay, this is more for you (hubby/boyfriend) than for her." Lastly, the wife who shouts how hard and deep she wants to be fucked, almost like a raw emotion or even punishment and embarrassment for wanting nothing but a hard Black fuck. Happens more often than you'd think. In both of those instances, I still try to give her pleasure, but wonder if she's really getting anything out of it. Those meetings usually end with a "had a nice time, let's get back together sometime, " but I know it will only be for the fuck and not for the total mind and body experience. Might be more than you wanted to know, but it's from the heart and from a sizeable number of experiences!
Well said

I didn't read all prior 6 pages, but we also hope that what goes through our friend's mind is that they are having an amazing and fun experience! :)

Do you look at him while you are with another man? Do you tell him you love when another man is inside of you?
Sometimes. I mean, I don't avoid eye contact, but I don't just stare at him, either.
Honestly once the sex is going, I don't really pay attention to anything else. I am just totally lost in the experience.
My friend seems to go to lengths to make me become vocal.

Sometimes. I mean, I don't avoid eye contact, but I don't just stare at him, either.
Honestly once the sex is going, I don't really pay attention to anything else. I am just totally lost in the experience.
Sometimes we lock eyes and I smile, but he mostly gets all he needs to know from my responses to what’s being done to me,,,in my volume #14 my bull is giving it to me where every third or fourth strong is like an orgasms, then he starts going to work and every stroke is special, I was breathing so hard I began to hyperventilate, he paused and asked me if I was alright,,,I didn’t remember saying anything but my hub showed me the video, I very clearly moaned “more”,,,and that’s exactly what he did. My hubs main thing is for me to basically forget about him and just respond in kind to what my bull is doing,,,every cuck who wasn’t there for the moment his wife gave herself to another man wants to know the same thing, what did he do, did you kiss, was he bigger, did he make you cum, who initiated the kissing, basically all the stuff he’d see if he was the proverbial “fly on the wall”,,,most women will tell you just so much, they‘re afraid of hurting your feelings so they leave the stuff that you really want to hear about because of that, so he set forth with the edict of two people, start to finish, what happens happens, and he gets to see it from the first to the last move, so I hold nothing back.

Yes!! And let me go a step further and paint this pussy with my cum, inside and out
I have my strongest orgasms the minute that warm cum enter my pussy, one because I know I’ve satisfied my man, and two because my husband’s pussy has just been violated, and three because my husband was here to witness it,,,plus I know any minute he’s gonna be soothing my pussy by eating my bulls pie till I cum again, then with approval, my hub fluffs my bull to get him ready for round two, I enjoy watching him do that, but usually i just take peaks cause I like to kiss my bull while hubs doing it try to imagine how my bull feels passionately sharing tongue kisses with my while hub works him over,,,and yes, sometime my hub has done to good a job and my bulls unload in his mouth, what can you do, $hit happens, LOL!

It's so hot I wanna know!
What attracts you to fucking our wives?
Secondly, what goes through your mind while you are fucking our wives and seeing them naked?

:sex:🔥
My best thought is having white wives walking around in my mansion naked while their husbands are out in the hot fields working all day and paying our bills. Then once the day is done cucks return to their cages and it a fantastic life on a Black plantation.

As you should be lost in the experience. I bet the man you are with is lost too

Back