Black bulls - your input is needed

makeherhappy2

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
I've asked wife to pay closer attention to all of the black men checking her out. She believes it's only because she has a hole and they're horny. While that may be true, they're not attracted to everyone. Right?

Here are a few scenario's we or she has come across lately:
  1. Guy stopping in the parking lot and saying hi
  2. Breaking neck as he drives by on interstate and later waves as we go by
  3. Watching and smiling at her as she approaches them at mall
She commonly wears an anklet and usually dresses pretty casual, but sometimes more provocative and suggestive of play.

Problem statement: She doesn't believe they want her.

Recommendation: I've recommended she pay attention and look at these guys, smile at them, and even approach them when she notices such behavior. She says it's weird.

What do y'all think? What would you do if you saw this hotwife in a mall or parking lot walking around? She doesn't feel attractive until she has a BBC inside of her. Please help raise her spirits and show her some love! I'm not asking for a tribute...

She wants to know what really attracts the guys. She doesn't want to feel weird about it. She wants to know you're interested...

View media item 262169
View media item 271215
View media item 254299
View media item 254293
View media item 254277
View media item 254254
View media item 254320
View media item 254300

I've asked wife to pay closer attention to all of the black men checking her out. She believes it's only because she has a hole and they're horny. While that may be true, they're not attracted to everyone. Right?

Here are a few scenario's we or she has come across lately:
  1. Guy stopping in the parking lot and saying hi
  2. Breaking neck as he drives by on interstate and later waves as we go by
  3. Watching and smiling at her as she approaches them at mall
She commonly wears an anklet and usually dresses pretty casual, but sometimes more provocative and suggestive of play.

Problem statement: She doesn't believe they want her.

Recommendation: I've recommended she pay attention and look at these guys, smile at them, and even approach them when she notices such behavior. She says it's weird.

What do y'all think? What would you do if you saw this hotwife in a mall or parking lot walking around? She doesn't feel attractive until she has a BBC inside of her. Please help raise her spirits and show her some love! I'm not asking for a tribute...

She wants to know what really attracts the guys. She doesn't want to feel weird about it. She wants to know you're interested...

View media item 262169
View media item 271215
View media item 254299
View media item 254293
View media item 254277
View media item 254254
View media item 254320
View media item 254300
You’re wife is incredibly sexy, especially her legs. I’ve looked at some of your media too. Her hands, look silky smooth and manicured. Her ass is nice and round. Her pussy, OMGoodness! It’s looks delicious. I’d love to seduce her. Taking my time to explore her body, learning what she likes before delivering ever bit of what she needs.

Tell your wife that if her personality is anywhere near as attractive as her body, then she wins all day, everyday.

Looks like 2 different women in those pictures a blonde and a brunette. Oh wait she dyes her hair lol FAKE!!! In one of the pictures the lady is sucking black dick.

She colored her hair for a short period of time... look at the rest of our pictures, before calling us fakes. We’re verified and experienced.
Additionally, look at her wedding ring throughout the pics in our media and also her hood piercing... Someone’s got some mad photoshop skills and is really wanting to pull a fast one... if those pics are fake.

Go about your day and enjoy it.

You’re wife is incredibly sexy, especially her legs. I’ve looked at some of your media too. Her hands, look silky smooth and manicured. Her ass is nice and round. Her pussy, OMGoodness! It’s looks delicious. I’d love to seduce her. Taking my time to explore her body, learning what she likes before delivering ever bit of what she needs.

Tell your wife that if her personality is anywhere near as attractive as her body, then she wins all day, everyday.
Thank you! I’ll make sure she sees your feedback!

Of course they want her... especially if you are hanging around acting like acting submissive. Not hard to figure out what is going on. But if you want to convince her that black guys truly desire her, take her to a club where black guys hang out. Have her dress all sexy.... and stay out of her way.
No doubt. Unfortunately we don’t get a lot of time for clubbing anymore... Hopefully that opens up later in the Summer. Absolutely agree though.

I’ll let her know for sure! Thank you.

Tell her she has dude taking time out their day to comment on her sexy self, and some that frequent Arkansas that’ll have a hard-on the entire time their there thinking about being with her

Your wife is a VERY hot and attractive woman, so she has no reason to feel that black men, or any men for that matter, are only looking at her because she has a pussy. The greatest day of my sexual life was when I discovered that hot, beautiful woman also liked sex, and such thoughts were not relegated to the less attractive ones.

I do disagree that she should actually approach any man, black or white. If a man does't have the balls to go after a woman he wants then he should not be given any extra attention. I've learned that women are very sexual animals but they want and NEED to be chased by the man who wants to mount them. Being chased arouses them sexually, just as chasing does to men. If a man doesn't want or know how to chase a woman then he probably just buy what he needs.

Back