bigger, blacker or....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rickal66, Oct 22, 2011.

?

Do you like bigger, (fatter), blacker, older men or thinner, lighter, younger black men?

1. YES

100.0%
  2. NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rickal66

rickal66 Well-Known Member Real Person

Do you like a....

bigger, (or fatter), blacker, older man on top of you?
    (Herman Cain)

Or a thinner, lighter, younger black man on top of you?
    (Barak Obama)

I like the first, especially with a younger white woman because it looks more nastier.

2. teninches4Tracy

teninches4Tracy Well-Known Member

I'm a red head and we don't tan easily so unless it's dead of summer I'm pretty light skinned. The answer for me is a no brainer. Long fat and as black as possible. the color contrast makes me hot.

rickal66 likes this.
  3. Aileen

Aileen Member

Bigger, Fatter, Blacker, Older Men on me please...ill take my order home if thats ok

BIGnBad and nocomp2bm like this.
  4. roxx

roxx Member

I like all my bbc with attitudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

BBCrush likes this.
  5. rickal66

Love your ass!

6. teninches4Tracy

Wouldn't that be nice? I'll take two and can I get their cocks supersized?

7. justdouss

justdouss Active Member

Big and fat!! Nothing like a fat dick stretching me!!! ;)

BIGnBad likes this.
  8. teninches4Tracy

That does feel goods doesn't it. In my late teens-early twenties I actually had no idea just how far my pussy and eventually my ass could be stretched. If you take your time and have some good lube getting that extra fat one in there was no problem except that lube is horrible to eat and ass to mouth for a cum load is my specialty.

9. Aileen

Aileen Member

It does not need to taste bad, theres some edible and very tasty lubs that are just awesome for some ass to mouth. Just dont forget the enema first and you are set to go. You can find em in almost eery respectable sex shop, try the strawberry.

10. rickal66

They need to be fatter so they can power drive their long black cocks all the way up to her cervix when the cum explodes up inside her....
    5275505668_791ed3f1cc_b.jpg 3959932986_3497280cdd.jpg Ultimate-Amateur-Interracial-800-PICS-424.jpg 478058825.jpg 775219060.jpg 1160359713.jpg 2089815387.jpg DBGA8CCA32BHGNCA87H307CAS9VLO2CAVOSXKTCAPFMVP8CAPKOKARCAT31Y.jpg normal_DSC_0393~0.jpg normal_DSC_0170.jpg normal_DSC_0178.jpg normal_DSC_0185.jpg normal_DSC_0234.jpg normal_DSC_0262.jpg normal_DSC_0376~0.jpg normal_DSC_0382.jpg normal_DSC_0389.jpg normal_DSC_0392.jpg

bigalex, charly72 and wanabecucked like this.
  11. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member