bigger, blacker or....

Do you like bigger, (fatter), blacker, older men or thinner, lighter, younger black men?

• Total voters

rickal66

Male
Gold Member
Do you like a....

bigger, (or fatter), blacker, older man on top of you?
(Herman Cain)

Or a thinner, lighter, younger black man on top of you?
(Barak Obama)

I like the first, especially with a younger white woman because it looks more nastier.

I'm a red head and we don't tan easily so unless it's dead of summer I'm pretty light skinned. The answer for me is a no brainer. Long fat and as black as possible. the color contrast makes me hot.

Big and fat!! Nothing like a fat dick stretching me!!! ;)
That does feel goods doesn't it. In my late teens-early twenties I actually had no idea just how far my pussy and eventually my ass could be stretched. If you take your time and have some good lube getting that extra fat one in there was no problem except that lube is horrible to eat and ass to mouth for a cum load is my specialty.

That does feel goods doesn't it. In my late teens-early twenties I actually had no idea just how far my pussy and eventually my ass could be stretched. If you take your time and have some good lube getting that extra fat one in there was no problem except that lube is horrible to eat and ass to mouth for a cum load is my specialty.

It does not need to taste bad, theres some edible and very tasty lubs that are just awesome for some ass to mouth. Just dont forget the ******* first and you are set to go. You can find em in almost eery respectable sex shop, try the strawberry.

Back