Big size is really important?

Size does matter, have to be bigger than my husband, and honestly that isn't difficult. lol I prefer a thick cock, it feels so good stretching me. Like others have said though, it depends on how the guy uses what he is blessed with. I have had two Black men who have the same size cock, one can make me cum in no time and keep me cumming. The other one, has to work at it to make me cum. The difference, one knows how to use what he has been given. The other hasn't learned that technique yet. Give me a nice size Black cock any day, but don't get me wrong I won't turn down a well hung Black man either.

for the mind blowing sex you ok lets say i need: a man who attracted me. a man who can stimulate me mentally and physically. Yes I said mentally !! if he can not, his cock can be the biggest and I am not interested. I want sex with the person not only with the dick.
the size is not the only thing is matter, in my opinion

i think size important to all woman. as a someone with 4 inches, no woman has ever said they need a 4 inch cock. obviously, quality is important too. when i see a large bbc in her, she has a look of satisfaction she doesnt have with me.

I've read a lot of post talking about big size black penis but never talking about black medium penis.
My wife had a black boyfriend before me who had medium size penis. He could make her cum quickly. He didn't need more than 1 minutes. Some times he could make her cum in only 30 seconds!!!! Whatenvy I feel!!! :D :furious:
No she just really into black men even if his penis is smaller than yours..lol

To be Frank size does matter to some extent no too big not too small. For me it is the thickness...I don't feel anything with my hubby's 4" pencil dick...But i start squirming around with my bulls 7.5" fat one.
In addition to it performance is what counts...What is point in having a 9" dick that can't last 2 mins...

This is so much bigger (lol) than a simple yes or no question, but all other things equal Id say size is important... but when r all other things equal? Size can make up for no skill but skill can make up for a lack of size 2 I guess.

Don't need huge, but a little bigger than average. For me, its about swagger, charm, confidence etc. I have met men over my lifetime day to day that secretly have had me on heat and me dripping like a tap, and I have never seen them naked or their dick size. But know even if they were average sized, i'd cum as soon as they entered me. The desire and lust would overtake the size thing with some men.

Admittedly if I were to have sex with a male with no real feelings for them, then size would be very important. Would never have sex with a small dicked man in that scenario, I do with my cuck because I love him, but otherwise no interest.

If the black guy I am fucking is medium or average size in cock, I won't fuck him again. I always want to fuck big cock black men only and not the length only but the girth is very important so if the guy has a long and thick cock I will keep fucking him all the time. It is the sense of fullness in my pussy that only big black cock can create, the tightness and the deeper it goes inside my pussy which brings me to multiple orgasms and even make me squirt.

Even if size is important it doesn`t mean it is necessary. What i have learned from women i talked with about the subject matter (mostly former girlfriends) is that size matters to some extent - girth more than length. But more important is the man attached to the dick, and how well he knows how to use what he has.

i think, if women had to choose one from two dicks, a white and a black one with exactly the same size and shape, most women would go for the black one, though. :D

Back