Big size is really important?

Not medium size but I would say I know more medium size dudes who get laid and oral more than some of us bigger size men. Women are scared of the dick and dont even make an effort. It's a gift and a curse being big.

Not medium size but I would say I know more medium size dudes who get laid and oral more than some of us bigger size men. Women are scared of the dick and dont even make an effort. It's a gift and a curse being big.
Not all women are scared of a truly big bbc..some actually want them and look forward to the intensity of playing with a man who knows how to use it. ;)

Some are size queens, others have had positive experiences with average and less than average. I think when you are bigger it can be easier to satisfy the woman, but it isn't guaranteed. There are some dudes out there that can run 4 inch punishers and if they have the right curve to it....then consider it a done deal.

I've read a lot of post talking about big size black penis but never talking about black medium penis.
My wife had a black boyfriend before me who had medium size penis. He could make her cum quickly. He didn't need more than 1 minutes. Some times he could make her cum in only 30 seconds!!!! Whatenvy I feel!!! :D :furious:
I give her all of my 5" and she loves it

Wife likes bigger but sometimes they bang on the cervix and it makes her sore in a bad way. Sometimes she has to sit on ice and says make sure i don't do him again.

We went out with a black guy once and he was packing a good sized meaty cock. I was thinking omg this is going be out of this world. Dude couldn't fuck for nothing.

It got boring for me... I made him cum he left and hubby fucked me into 3 big orgasms, yes I love size girth is a huge plus... But you gotta know how to use it also.

And all these women who assume black means bigger are lying to themselves as well. Not every woman needs or wants a big dick in her because even if the dick is big if he doesn't know what he's doing what's the point. My husband is average and I haven't come across a black man that was huge. Get away from the myth and enjoy the fun that's what this is all about right?

It's not the size, it's the man behind it who knows how to use it and the Black Men I have known definitely have the attitude and the confidence that never disappoints.

I agree that attitude is also very important. Black males with self confidence are hot to watch when they take care of white women.

image.jpg

Back