Big size is really important?

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
I've read a lot of post talking about big size black penis but never talking about black medium penis.
My wife had a black boyfriend before me who had medium size penis. He could make her cum quickly. He didn't need more than 1 minutes. Some times he could make her cum in only 30 seconds!!!! Whatenvy I feel!!! :D :furious:

I've read a lot of post talking about big size black penis but never talking about black medium penis.
My wife had a black boyfriend before me who had medium size penis. He could make her cum quickly. He didn't need more than 1 minutes. Some times he could make her cum in only 30 seconds!!!! Whatenvy I feel!!! :D :furious:
why would any gal go small if she can have big

Lets face it We love to find a huge cock in the underwear of our Black lovers. Your right any girl who says otherwise is stupid or just trying to be nice to the white boys.

Thats true we say "size doesn't matter" to be nice and nice make men feel bad about their small/average size dick. But on the inside we are craving a BBC like riot. He is very thick, long, and beautifully black. We want the Riot BBC!

Why go any larger than necessary for what gives maximum pleasure? :confused:
Contrary to the "bigger is better" nonsense, its about finding the right fit, the one that gives the most pleasure for that individual woman.

I'm not trying to say that the average woman will be happy with a thin four inch penis, but she probably won't be happy with beer-can thick ten inch cock either. Not all women enjoy feeling like they're about to be torn apart, which is different than feeling pleasurably full.

I am not that large, I measure 7" x 5.5", but my Wife finds that to be uncomfortably thick for her. She has said that if she were to take a sexual FWB, he would have to be hung smaller or at least thinner than myself. I am neither the largest nor the smallest that she has had either, so she knows what works better for her, but it certainly isn't bigger. Which is odd, because with pretty much everything else, more is her favorite word. :D

Its sort of like Goldilocks and the Three Bears:
this cock is too small, this cock is too big , but this cock is just right! :)

I have to agree with that idea of quality over size... have never been with a man who could be considered endowed but havent purposely sought out hung men to begin with.
I will say that while it isnt on the top of my mind when I see a gorgeous black man, it does linger in the back of my mind to some extent if he's so much more endowed than a previous bf. Mostly though, its the entire package... gorgeous skin tone, sexy eyes and smile, andthat special way black men carry themselves when they know we can't resist their charms.

I have to agree with that idea of quality over size... have never been with a man who could be considered endowed but havent purposely sought out hung men to begin with.
I will say that while it isnt on the top of my mind when I see a gorgeous black man, it does linger in the back of my mind to some extent if he's so much more endowed than a previous bf. Mostly though, its the entire package... gorgeous skin tone, sexy eyes and smile, andthat special way black men carry themselves when they know we can't resist their charms.
Agree with you completely re. quality, package and charm. However, while it doesn't have to be long, it needs to be sufficiently thick. Skinny dicks just don't do it for me.

I think my wife's ideal would be about 7.5"is long and about 6.5" thick. She likes to be stretched but anything longer than 7.5 bottoms out and starts to hurt. Her current black dildo is 7"and about 6.25" thick and it is almost perfect just and little thick and longer and she is in heaven. When i slipped it in her last night she said "oh yes this is what i need"....now just need to get her to try a real one.

Why go any larger than necessary for what gives maximum pleasure? :confused:
Contrary to the "bigger is better" nonsense, its about finding the right fit, the one that gives the most pleasure for that individual woman.
Well put.

I happen to have discovered that for me, I'm a size queen - but my GF has a friend who is a pro (*******, *******) who won't see bigger endowed clients because she can't take them without getting hurt so bad she gets put out of action (and out of work), and given that she fucks for a living all day you'd think she'd be just the sort of woman who would have worked up to taking anything.....

I find that for me, a thicker cock makes wonderful sensations pressing more against my G-spot, and just giving me a feeling of fullness that is hot. It's also a total turn on to see my cuntlips spread to their max, being pushed in and pulled out by a thick shaft, when I look down or in a mirror (I'm big on fucking in front of mirrors - I'm a particularly visual girl). And I've found recently with BBC toys that at 9" (I haven't had a guy that big - yet ;<') ) the head "bottoms out" and that especially if I'm riding it hard "cowgirl", I sometimes have these crazy orgasms that are unlike anything else..... Also, bigger size creates a lot more sensation and pleasure when doing anal, making it easier for me to actually cum from being assfucked.

That all said, my first black BF (and only, other than a one-timer) was maybe only a bit on the big side of average - but he really knew how to work it. He had a pierced cock, which I definitely thought added some sensation ;) And he was bi, so maybe he had an edge in teaching me how to relax and enjoy anal, and to cum just from being fucked in my ass.....

Back