Big size is really important?

Don't get me wrong I do like a BBC in my pussy more than a white cock other than my hubby. Black men seem to fuck different, for me thicker the black cock the more it gets me off

Size matters to a degree...and it matters more to some women than others.
But I think it also matters what they're looking for. If a woman is looking for sex and just sex, then there's a greater chance that she's looking for something larger. However as far as long-term relationships go, I don't think it matters nearly as much, if at all.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/09/penis-size-one-night-stands_n_5470814.html

My ex-wife liked bigger than me (8 inches) but there were other variables. Yes, she wanted a large well proportioned black cock to destroy her pussy and stretch it out, but would pass a guy up if her other physical preferences weren't met: tall 6 ft plus, handsome, muscular, large framed (most of the time) for middle aged guys and for younger black males: tall, handsome and either skinny or in good shape. Add those up with a very hung black male, and it was gold. She worried when we started about her pussy being stretched and changing to where my cock wouldnt fit right or feel good anymore after being hammered by such large cocks....she was right. Nothing better than seeing her pussy after one of her regular studds were done with it, red, gaping and very well fucked.

I've read a lot of post talking about big size black penis but never talking about black medium penis.
My wife had a black boyfriend before me who had medium size penis. He could make her cum quickly. He didn't need more than 1 minutes. Some times he could make her cum in only 30 seconds!!!! Whatenvy I feel!!! :D :furious:
Size does matter but it is over rated.. Size of the penis is not everything... The guy should know how to use the tool.. Again many women I met and my wife likes thick penis not long penis because thick penis gives that stretching and spring like friction on the vaginal wall... Also quality of erection and stamina also more important than long penis... Whether you do enough foreplay including oral sex gives orgasm than just long penis.. Simply put if there are two guys who are equally good in everything but one has monster dick then women will go with well endowed guy but if there are two guys.. One with big dick but not so great in fucking.. No rock solid erection.. No long stamina... And goes for quickie without much foreplay... And there's another guy with sense of humour.. Small dick but good in sex otherwise then woman will prefer the guy with small dick with great fucking skills.. This is my personal observations

Why go any larger than necessary for what gives maximum pleasure? :confused:
Contrary to the "bigger is better" nonsense, its about finding the right fit, the one that gives the most pleasure for that individual woman.

I'm not trying to say that the average woman will be happy with a thin four inch penis, but she probably won't be happy with beer-can thick ten inch cock either. Not all women enjoy feeling like they're about to be torn apart, which is different than feeling pleasurably full.

I am not that large, I measure 7" x 5.5", but my Wife finds that to be uncomfortably thick for her. She has said that if she were to take a sexual FWB, he would have to be hung smaller or at least thinner than myself. I am neither the largest nor the smallest that she has had either, so she knows what works better for her, but it certainly isn't bigger. Which is odd, because with pretty much everything else, more is her favorite word. :D

Its sort of like Goldilocks and the Three Bears:
this cock is too small, this cock is too big , but this cock is just right! :)
Totally agree

Size does matter but it is over rated.. Size of the penis is not everything... The guy should know how to use the tool.. Again many women I met and my wife likes thick penis not long penis because thick penis gives that stretching and spring like friction on the vaginal wall... Also quality of erection and stamina also more important than long penis... Whether you do enough foreplay including oral sex gives orgasm than just long penis.. Simply put if there are two guys who are equally good in everything but one has monster dick then women will go with well endowed guy but if there are two guys.. One with big dick but not so great in fucking.. No rock solid erection.. No long stamina... And goes for quickie without much foreplay... And there's another guy with sense of humour.. Small dick but good in sex otherwise then woman will prefer the guy with small dick with great fucking skills.. This is my personal observations
Totally agree... My dick is normal but thicker than average. I have no complains.... I´d like to have 1-2 inches more, but I heard girls complaining of bigger dicks that hurt them or are flaccid, never fully erected
And as someone else said: I have met many women who liked contrast. Watch their pink pussies filled by a dark tool turned them on. No matter the size

Last edited:
I've read a lot of post talking about big size black penis but never talking about black medium penis.
My wife had a black boyfriend before me who had medium size penis. He could make her cum quickly. He didn't need more than 1 minutes. Some times he could make her cum in only 30 seconds!!!! Whatenvy I feel!!! :D :furious:
My wife is excited that our bull fills her completely out!

087 (4).jpg

Size can get a lot done but you still need technique. A guy can be big but still be lousy in bed. This also helps men who are normal size but have great techniques be awesome sexual partners.

I prefer watching my wife with black men who have XXL cocks, however, her favorite black man has a very average size cock. He's extremely sensual with her, watching them together doesn't do much for me so I normally stay home when they meet. With my wife, cock size would be the least important aspect of the experience other than it gets hard and stays hard

Back