Big black cocks or black skin?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by calixto, Jan 29, 2015.

1. calixto

calixto Well-Known Member Gold Member

Argentina
    When we think about black men automatically we think about big black cocks too. But are only their big black cocks which make women turn crazy for them? I don't think so. At least in my experience it's different.
    I've not an small dick (of course I have not as big dick as so many black men who are showcased in this site) and my wife always praised my size.
    Her ex black boyfriend has a dick as big as mine, perhaps a little less thick than mine, but he was able to bring her so good orgasm, in some occasions better than mine.
    Our friend has great sexual experience because his sexual life began early, and it must be an important point at time to have sex with women. But when my wife and me met, she told me I was the first blond haired guy that she had ever been dating with.
    The last time they had sex, almost two years ago, they fucked in doggy over bed and my wife cummed immediately. She was really excited before the fuck and it was easy for him to make her cum.
    My wife sucked his black cock despite it was already hard enought to fuck. He told me Susie was doing that because it turned her on even more.
    While she was over bed waiting to be penetrated by our friend's cock, he put all his clothes out. I didn't understand why he was doing that.
    After the fuck, I talked with her about it. She told me Axel had put all his clothes out because he knew his naked body turned her on.
    But why? Axel has a good thin body but he's not as athletic as the majority of black bulls that we can find in videos, so despite I was sure I knew the answer, I asked her about it. She told me his black skin was which really turned her on.
    What's your experience about it? Do you think black skin is more important than big size dicks?

2. Serbian_Bombshell

Serbian_Bombshell Active Member

come on, all of us (white women) who r into blk guys, its MAINLY cuz their cock size, all other reasons r just addition to that!

BlackoswBBC, lucava, rk80s.ca and 2 others like this.
  3. calixto

Argentina
    Big cocks may be white too! Don't you think black skin view is important too?

White cuck likes this.
  4. CUBAN&ITALIANCOUPLE

CUBAN&ITALIANCOUPLE New Member

Its a good combination of both, the black skin for me is a HUGE turn on.

calixto likes this.
  5. Serbian_Bombshell

Serbian_Bombshell Active Member

I didnt say it isnt important, just that big BLACK cock is main reason, and 1st thing white women associate blk men with

raykink and calixto like this.
  6. hotjen

hotjen Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    i agree hun

Serbian_Bombshell likes this.
  7. TomandAnn

TomandAnn Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Size matters and color contrast............

8. hotjen

UK
    yes it does

calixto likes this.
  9. lotsatna4u

lotsatna4u Well-Known Member

I agree the first thing white women think of when it comes to black men is how huge is his cock. And black men all know that.

10. hotjen

UK
    yes i agree hun and they know it and us white girls want it so its win win for them

calixto likes this.
  11. rk80s.ca

rk80s.ca Active Member

Just like all of us are into white pussy because it tastes so good and is so easy to pound. You girls are such sluts....

BlackoswBBC and calixto like this.
  12. malizia2000

malizia2000 Active Member

Italy
    It's a good question. Never thought about that. I like big cocks for sure, but some whites have big cocks too.
    For me is a mix. Blacks mean not only bbc, but even sexual freedom, emancipation of my sex life. It's one of the why I date bbc. I have white cock all the day long :-(

13. enjoylife1161

enjoylife1161 Active Member Real Person

US
    So, for you it's the forbidden apple? You've been told you to say away from us and now you can have it?

14. malizia2000

malizia2000 Active Member

Italy
    Right. You got it.

enjoylife1161 likes this.
  15. KeriTheSlut

KeriTheSlut Active Member

US
    Definitely the size, although the physique of a toned black man make me wet just thinking about it

16. calixto

Argentina
    We shouldn't forget that great part of good sex begins in our minds.

17. wifen2bbc

wifen2bbc Active Member

Black Skin the darker the better

18. ScarlettOooo

ScarlettOooo Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    The color contrast is of course sexy to me, size as well dah lol, and also blk men tend to be much more assertive and somewhat dominant than other guys and that's really sexy!

19. lucava

lucava New Member

Italy
    Amen!
    thank you for being so sincere!

Serbian_Bombshell likes this.