Big black cocks or black skin?

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
When we think about black men automatically we think about big black cocks too. But are only their big black cocks which make women turn crazy for them? I don't think so. At least in my experience it's different.
I've not an small dick (of course I have not as big dick as so many black men who are showcased in this site) and my wife always praised my size.
Her ex black boyfriend has a dick as big as mine, perhaps a little less thick than mine, but he was able to bring her so good orgasm, in some occasions better than mine.
Our friend has great sexual experience because his sexual life began early, and it must be an important point at time to have sex with women. But when my wife and me met, she told me I was the first blond haired guy that she had ever been dating with.
The last time they had sex, almost two years ago, they fucked in doggy over bed and my wife cummed immediately. She was really excited before the fuck and it was easy for him to make her cum.
My wife sucked his black cock despite it was already hard enought to fuck. He told me Susie was doing that because it turned her on even more.
While she was over bed waiting to be penetrated by our friend's cock, he put all his clothes out. I didn't understand why he was doing that.
After the fuck, I talked with her about it. She told me Axel had put all his clothes out because he knew his naked body turned her on.
But why? Axel has a good thin body but he's not as athletic as the majority of black bulls that we can find in videos, so despite I was sure I knew the answer, I asked her about it. She told me his black skin was which really turned her on.
What's your experience about it? Do you think black skin is more important than big size dicks?

It's a good question. Never thought about that. I like big cocks for sure, but some whites have big cocks too.
For me is a mix. Blacks mean not only bbc, but even sexual freedom, emancipation of my sex life. It's one of the why I date bbc. I have white cock all the day long :-(

It's a good question. Never thought about that. I like big cocks for sure, but some whites have big cocks too.
For me is a mix. Blacks mean not only bbc, but even sexual freedom, emancipation of my sex life. It's one of the why I date bbc. I have white cock all the day long :-(
So, for you it's the forbidden apple? You've been told you to say away from us and now you can have it?

The color contrast is of course sexy to me, size as well dah lol, and also blk men tend to be much more assertive and somewhat dominant than other guys and that's really sexy!

Back