Becoming Black Owned

Hi, no havent had sex with hubby since contract was signed in August. We are planning on going out and having a nice night out this Saturday on Valentines Day.
I must admit to a mixture of curiousity and nervousness about how we will get on. Hubby isnt very big, nor is his stamina very high. Plus ive been used to bigger things and hubby has only pleasured himself for last six months. Unfortunately he has began cumming very quickly. So im going to have to be patient and try making him take his time.
Could be quite nice, like our first time all over again! X
Thats very considerable of you, and i think your hubby deserve it .. he is such a great guy to agree on all of it and hold his part of the contract too ... hope u guys get more stronger together and that this experience strengthen your marriage xxxx

As a Black Dom/Master (yes there is a difference between the 2) there is a mistake being made in these posts that needs to be corrected. Whenever address or referring to a Master or Dom the M and D should be in caps to do otherwise is a sign of disrespect
When I was describing my Owner I did put a capital O.
But I take your point on the 'Master' referral, apologies BlkWarriorking! X

Hi, thanx for asking. Me and hubby spending some quality time together but we have slipped back into the 'its Saturday night' sex thing. Were having fun and catching up with each other but he still feels small in me. Im not sure if I have stretched or he is smaller or we're both the same as we always were and psycholigacally Im used to bigger things.
Hubby wants to do my ass, as its tighter for him, but I made a promise ages ago that my ass is black cock only and no white guy, including him, will ever go in there again.
But its nice to not be rushing off at the drop of a hat to my 'owners' place and just be relaxing. Although I am sort of eager for the Black Mans Fan Club night in a couple of weeks for a fun night out again! X
Only wifeys lover fucks her ass

View attachment 443418 A binding agreement is one that is enforceable under state or federal laws. Such an agreement is said to be “legally binding” under contract laws. There must be consideration, or an exchange of "something" of value ... i.e. property or a service between the parties involved.
A contract or agreement that is illegal is not an enforceable contract/agreement. In the case of owning another individual, need we revisit the 13th Amendment of 1864?
http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/what-is-a-binding-agreement.html
Always useful to really know these kind of things, just in case! View attachment 443420
Possibly a discussion of "voluntary servitude" might be a more appropriate direction.

Only a cat can own a human being, and when I try to discuss the illegalities of that topic with my cat, he simply ignores me :( and demands that I fetch him something more to eat. :cry:

Mac. You beat me to do it.. a contract to own another human being is not a valid contract since the ownership of another human being is illegal. It would be as if you signed a contract to let someone ******* you. it wouldn't matter, the person would still be arrested for *******

Mac. You beat me to do it.. a contract to own another human being is not a valid contract since the ownership of another human being is illegal. It would be as if you signed a contract to let someone ******* you. it wouldn't matter, the person would still be arrested for *******
Of course its not binding in law, I think everyone involves knows that. But its a symbolic act that when you are signing that contract of ownership you are giving yourself in every sense to the guy. Its a sexual turn on that you are, in effect, giving the guy permission to do whatever he likes, within the rules of the contract, with your body.

Of course its not binding in law, I think everyone involves knows that. But its a symbolic act that when you are signing that contract of ownership you are giving yourself in every sense to the guy. Its a sexual turn on that you are, in effect, giving the guy permission to do whatever he likes, within the rules of the contract, with your body.
I think its more of Verbal moral contract to give yourself up to someone, this is the how i see it and you truly do it for a period of time, i dont think it would be a life time binding contract ever ...

I think its more of Verbal moral contract to give yourself up to someone, this is the how i see it and you truly do it for a period of time, i dont think it would be a life time binding contract ever ...
I agree Mootje, and that set piece of time could be as little or as long as you both agree to.
Imagine if me and you agreed to a weekend long contract. I would meet you where you decide, I would be dressed how you want me to be, and for the whole weekend I would have to do everything sexually you wanted. And then you would give me back to my husband at the end of the weekend, contract completed! X

I agree Mootje, and that set piece of time could be as little or as long as you both agree to.
Imagine if me and you agreed to a weekend long contract. I would meet you where you decide, I would be dressed how you want me to be, and for the whole weekend I would have to do everything sexually you wanted. And then you would give me back to my husband at the end of the weekend, contract completed! X
Lets draft one right now, what about a weekend in Dubai ;), XXXX, i would just enjoy your company

Back