Becoming Black Owned

Did you have sex with your husband? What was his impression after you have been black only for six months? Could you both enjoy it? I guess it must have been different and maybe odd for both of you.

Did you have sex with your husband? What was his impression after you have been black only for six months? Could you both enjoy it? I guess it must have been different and maybe odd for both of you.
Hi, no havent had sex with hubby since contract was signed in August. We are planning on going out and having a nice night out this Saturday on Valentines Day.
I must admit to a mixture of curiousity and nervousness about how we will get on. Hubby isnt very big, nor is his stamina very high. Plus ive been used to bigger things and hubby has only pleasured himself for last six months. Unfortunately he has began cumming very quickly. So im going to have to be patient and try making him take his time.
Could be quite nice, like our first time all over again! X

Any update on this?
Hi, thanx for asking. Me and hubby spending some quality time together but we have slipped back into the 'its Saturday night' sex thing. Were having fun and catching up with each other but he still feels small in me. Im not sure if I have stretched or he is smaller or we're both the same as we always were and psycholigacally Im used to bigger things.
Hubby wants to do my ass, as its tighter for him, but I made a promise ages ago that my ass is black cock only and no white guy, including him, will ever go in there again.
But its nice to not be rushing off at the drop of a hat to my 'owners' place and just be relaxing. Although I am sort of eager for the Black Mans Fan Club night in a couple of weeks for a fun night out again! X

Hello there me and my gf will be black owned in a few months just like you and yes I will be signing a contract to giving my self my gf and everything I own over to our black master
Thats great! Being owned can be an amazing experience sexually for you both. Like I have said in this thread, though, find an owner who knows what hes doing. Also take care what you agree in the contract- would you allow videos, tattoos, sharing with other men, getting pregnant- etc.
Please let us know how you get on X

Thats great! Being owned can be an amazing experience sexually for you both. Like I have said in this thread, though, find an owner who knows what hes doing. Also take care what you agree in the contract- would you allow videos, tattoos, sharing with other men, getting pregnant- etc.
Please let us know how you get on X
We have discussed my gf being breed my master wants to breed her and I have agreed to it my gf is also ok with it she wants children by the time she's 30 she's 24 now. And we haven't discussed photos or videos been taken yetc

We have discussed my gf being breed my master wants to breed her and I have agreed to it my gf is also ok with it she wants children by the time she's 30 she's 24 now. And we haven't discussed photos or videos been taken yetc
Well done on discussing it fully, thats good that youre both ok about her getting pregnant by him or his friends if he shares her. Find the right guy though make sure he doesnt abuse the power. X

Well done on discussing it fully, thats good that youre both ok about her getting pregnant by him or his friends if he shares her. Find the right guy though make sure he doesnt abuse the power. X
I'm sure he won't we have been talking about it for a very long time I know my place in life is at my masters superior black feet

Hi, been off for a while after signing my ownership contract on 9th Aug 14 and what a busy time Ive had! Me, Owner and hubby met in a hotel room (that hubby paid for of course!) for me and Owner to sign the contract. Lots of nerves and excitement but I gladly signed myself over to my Owner, amazing feeling completely putting myself in the hands of a guy to do with as he feels.
Straight away he fucked me long and hard in front of hubby, I was looking at hubby as we both knew he would not be allowed to have sex with me during the 6 month term of the contract unless Owner allows it. Since that night Owner has made full use of me and all of my holes almost every night. In fact most week nights I have gone straight to Owners from work, and although cleaning is not part of the contract, I usually clean his place as cant sit in a mess. Then spend the evening doing all sorts of sex, which has got progressively rougher as we've gone on.
I was pleased as he introduced me to his friends, but he did have to mention I was his property which was a little embarrassing! And, yes, he has shared me with one of his mates, my first time with two men. Found this fun but a bit hard work keeping up with two younger, fit guys!
Positives- lots of regular, strong sex with a fit black guy, no decisions to make, feel quite 'special'.
Negatives- having no control at all regarding the sex, Owner can do what he likes to me, not having sex with hubby (although this is part of the thrill for both of us) and not seeing family for days at a time.
Hubby finding it a bit of a strain, not so much the lack of sex but me not being there, I am allowed to pleasure him with my hand when he does what he's told!
Contract is for 6 months but Owner can cancel earlier, I cant cancel unless I pay a 'fine' of £700. Only problem with this I think Owner will get rougher with me to try getting me to pay the fine.
I have always been wary of photos with me with a guy but will try and put a couple on here soon as am quite proud of how far me and hubby have come in last 21 months or so.
Had a night off tonight and have had nice night with hubby, will try get on here to update bit more. X
Wow, how daring you are !!! very wild & interesting post to read, had like million questions in mind lol, but you handled it very well, that i am getting lot of answers of reading your so interesting post and experience.. WOW

Hi Abood thanx for post! My replies;
1, Before I signed the contract I discussed it with hubby and he was as excited as me (or even more so!) so he ok about it.
2, yes, you're right sexual infections have been a slight worry, but my Owner hasnt got an infection and Im sure he wouldnt share me with someone he knows who has an infection or he would get it.
3, the money thing is included in there because if there was no 'fine' then I could leave at any time. I didnt want to be able to leave at the drop of a hat.
4, no it might not be legally valid but I wouldnt like to leave and tell him im not paying, I think this would cause issues that I wouldnt want.
I havent got software, we did it on our laptop together, people can copy and paste it though.
Thanx, Ann X
Well said, ;) damn i like how you think as a woman of her word and honoring her contract terms even if they are not legal as Abood was refering WOW

Well said, ;) damn i like how you think as a woman of her word and honoring her contract terms even if they are not legal as Abood was refering WOW
Thanx, I wanted to take it seriously. I could have easily 'cheated' and done things with hubby or whatever but wheres the fun in that?
Its like the promise I made some time ago that I would only ever let BBC do anal with me, hubby or any other white guys are not allowed. No one would know if I did, but I would and I keep to my promises! X

Back on track with Owner and a couple of very energetic and sore nights! Glad to see he had missed me during my 'time off'. Interesting development though, and a real test for me, was a guy that Owner brought round. People on here who have read my past posts will know at the end of last year I split with a guy I was seeing. He passed my contact details to a few guys, I met up with one but didnt do anything due to some past health concerns. Caused some problems at the beginning of this year.
Guess who was one of Owners friends who came round to get involved? You guessed it, the same guy. I had a real dilemma of refusing Owner or going with the guy. I decided to do as I was told and go with the guy I refused at the start of the year. Think all will be ok and am glad I have stuck to my side of the contract! X
a sexy beautiful binding owned white girl mmmmmmmmmmm

Thanx, I wanted to take it seriously. I could have easily 'cheated' and done things with hubby or whatever but wheres the fun in that?
Its like the promise I made some time ago that I would only ever let BBC do anal with me, hubby or any other white guys are not allowed. No one would know if I did, but I would and I keep to my promises! X
U know what Ann, i would really just love to meet you and stay hearing you about your 6 months experience, i think i would just love it xxxxx, OH IN DETAILS hehehehehe, bad me lol

That is always a worry. I began having feelings for a guy last summer, i got very close to him, almost like a 'boyfriend'. I didnt want that again, thats why i think being 'owned' can actually protect against that. If you are the 'property' of a guy, and he treats you as such, then there is less chance of warm, lovey feelings for the guy.
I do have an emotional attachment with my owner, but its more of a 'hope hes going to be good tonight' feeling rather than any 'love' type feeling. X
Perfect thinking " no strings attached" its totally about "lust & a good night"

Back