Becoming Black Owned

Lets draft one right now, what about a weekend in Dubai ;), XXXX, i would just enjoy your company
Mmm lovely thought! Dont think its ever been written in a sexual ownership contract to 'enjoy your company' could be the start of a new type of contract! X

Mmm lovely thought! Dont think its ever been written in a sexual ownership contract to 'enjoy your company' could be the start of a new type of contract! X
You do know more than me that i want to own you sexually and that i would enjoy each and every inch and bit of your beautiful sexy body, as much as you will enjoy mine, ;)

emmmm, what about a contract for a weekend anywhere of your choice :blackgrimace:

Hi, been off for a while after signing my ownership contract on 9th Aug 14 and what a busy time Ive had! Me, Owner and hubby met in a hotel room (that hubby paid for of course!) for me and Owner to sign the contract. Lots of nerves and excitement but I gladly signed myself over to my Owner, amazing feeling completely putting myself in the hands of a guy to do with as he feels.
Straight away he fucked me long and hard in front of hubby, I was looking at hubby as we both knew he would not be allowed to have sex with me during the 6 month term of the contract unless Owner allows it. Since that night Owner has made full use of me and all of my holes almost every night. In fact most week nights I have gone straight to Owners from work, and although cleaning is not part of the contract, I usually clean his place as cant sit in a mess. Then spend the evening doing all sorts of sex, which has got progressively rougher as we've gone on.
I was pleased as he introduced me to his friends, but he did have to mention I was his property which was a little embarrassing! And, yes, he has shared me with one of his mates, my first time with two men. Found this fun but a bit hard work keeping up with two younger, fit guys!
Positives- lots of regular, strong sex with a fit black guy, no decisions to make, feel quite 'special'.
Negatives- having no control at all regarding the sex, Owner can do what he likes to me, not having sex with hubby (although this is part of the thrill for both of us) and not seeing family for days at a time.
Hubby finding it a bit of a strain, not so much the lack of sex but me not being there, I am allowed to pleasure him with my hand when he does what he's told!
Contract is for 6 months but Owner can cancel earlier, I cant cancel unless I pay a 'fine' of £700. Only problem with this I think Owner will get rougher with me to try getting me to pay the fine.
I have always been wary of photos with me with a guy but will try and put a couple on here soon as am quite proud of how far me and hubby have come in last 21 months or so.
Had a night off tonight and have had nice night with hubby, will try get on here to update bit more. X
Just catching up...thanks for sharing all this, the details including how it has affected your primary relationship, and your thoughts and feelings!

:blackheart: Lanie

Good! Hubby didnt believe me when i first told him, now hes accepted it. It must be strange for a married man that other men can go up their wifes ass as often as they want but not the hubby!
Hi Ann still watching your stuff avidly.
Yes it's strange and wifey continues to Cuck and tease me about the fact.
We now have an additional denial
she has sex with me when she needs it between her lovers visits, but I am no longer allowed to cum inside her that's only for him.
I'm only allowed to pull out and cum on her feet.
Her lover likes marking his territory by filling her with cum, he know she makes me clean it up, and knows I haven't cum inside her since sept 2015.
Can you give me some more denial games on the way to her making me pussy free

Hi Ann still watching your stuff avidly.
Yes it's strange and wifey continues to Cuck and tease me about the fact.
We now have an additional denial
she has sex with me when she needs it between her lovers visits, but I am no longer allowed to cum inside her that's only for him.
I'm only allowed to pull out and cum on her feet.
Her lover likes marking his territory by filling her with cum, he know she makes me clean it up, and knows I haven't cum inside her since sept 2015.
Can you give me some more denial games on the way to her making me pussy free
Hi! Thanx for liking my stuff!
I like that you don't cum in her, just on her feet!
As far as denial goes, your wife should have complete control on when and how long you have sex. I tease my hubby constantly as I keep him guessing when we will next do it, or tell him we will do it tonight and at last minute tell him no. And then spend that time on my phone or wattsapp etc with a black guy to wind him up!
I have spent a lot of time training him, timing him wanking, getting him to cum quick etc. Our ultimate denial now is he waits so long for us to fuck, and knows he only has a short time to do it, he either struggles to maintain his erection or cums straight away! X

Did you extend the contract. I ve read most of post but never really read the ending of the six months.
No, the six months ended around Valentines Day which seemed appropriate. I could have a nice time with hubby after the contract ended.
I did say I wouldn't see Leon again but have met him several times since (including recently) as he's a fun guy and it seems easier than arranging with completely new guy. I didn't want to extend it as it was very tiring and took up a large part of my life. Constantly being ready and dressed up in case he called, out several nights a week, stopping away all weekend, etc.
I would be 'owned' again I think but by a more mature, experienced black guy, probably a BDSM master next time. X

No, the six months ended around Valentines Day which seemed appropriate. I could have a nice time with hubby after the contract ended.
I did say I wouldn't see Leon again but have met him several times since (including recently) as he's a fun guy and it seems easier than arranging with completely new guy. I didn't want to extend it as it was very tiring and took up a large part of my life. Constantly being ready and dressed up in case he called, out several nights a week, stopping away all weekend, etc.
I would be 'owned' again I think but by a more mature, experienced black guy, probably a BDSM master next time. X

Sounds like Cuffing Season?

During the Fall and Winter months white women who would normally have different BBC sex partners find themselves along with the rest of the world desiring to be "Cuffed" or tied down by a serious relationship with one BBC via sexual contract. The cold weather and prolonged indoor activity causes them to become lonely and desperate to be cuffed. Cuffing Season usually ends around early Summer.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply back.

When I moved in with my boyfriend Jamal, I was 53 yrs. old. All I carried with me was my purse, what I was wearing
and overnight bag with my lady stuff in it. I left my car with my husband, only had $20 or so and I was totally dependent
on Jamal. I didn't sign a contract or any such paper but I was completely black owned. I lived with him for 29 months and only told him no once. There are ways to be owned without papers for sure.

Phyliss

As far as denial goes, your wife should have complete control on when and how long you have sex. I tease my hubby constantly as I keep him guessing when we will next do it, or tell him we will do it tonight and at last minute tell him no. And then spend that time on my phone or wattsapp etc with a black guy to wind him up!
I have spent a lot of time training him, timing him wanking, getting him to cum quick etc. Our ultimate denial now is he waits so long for us to fuck, and knows he only has a short time to do it, he either struggles to maintain his erection or cums straight away! X

A real inspiration!

Good to hear you have hubby under control, Mistress, he is sooo lucky to have an amazing, strong woman like you in his life. You are an inspiration to all married white women out there who may be thinking of going black. Thank you for allowing me to serve you.

Back