Becoming Black Owned

Sounds like Cuffing Season?

During the Fall and Winter months white women who would normally have different BBC sex partners find themselves along with the rest of the world desiring to be "Cuffed" or tied down by a serious relationship with one BBC via sexual contract. The cold weather and prolonged indoor activity causes them to become lonely and desperate to be cuffed. Cuffing Season usually ends around early Summer.
Oh! Didn't know that! Like the idea I was 'Cuffed'! X

No, the six months ended around Valentines Day which seemed appropriate. I could have a nice time with hubby after the contract ended.
(...)
I would be 'owned' again I think but by a more mature, experienced black guy, probably a BDSM master next time. X
You are right. A "real master" would be inquiring and very attentive to his "slave"`s desires and not just fu(k the sh!t out of her. He would be thoughtful about the next steps and come up with surprises in a way that he leaves you tense and always wondering/fantasizing about and longing for what may come next. In such an arrangement the focus is on quality time more than quantity, and on psychical twists just as much as physicality.
A person experienced in the BDSM lifestyle can truly be advantageous here. But whatever you are going to do, make sure to include hubby to a sufficing extent. Keep on talking and thoroughly observe his reactions to your every step.
Good luck Ann within a good lifestyle and have your happy moments together!

Ann, I only found this thread just now, but it's a remarkable story. I am glad that you got to experience being owned even if it was for a short period. I am even happier that you shared your story with us.
It's Really a remarkable story, I ll bet so many of us love ❤ to hear even more of it...even all up's and down's....it's something special when Ann had this feeling she wanted to be Owned and made contract....yet love to hear hubby point of view aswell

To each their own, but I would never want to put my fate entirely in someone else's hands, and have to put up with abusive behaviour or have to pay to make it stop. If you've agreed to it, though, then you're stuck with it. I hope you haven't bitten off more than you can chew. I'd hate to see something bad happen because the guy was a poor choice to put trust in.
No doubt, hell no.

35ff.jpg

Having gotten that important first meeting out of the way, and the couple have begun to settle in line along with their Black Master days and even weeks later, there’s then the manner of which either the hotwife or her cuck hubby is expected to appropriately welcome their Black Master whenever they get to spend quality Black Cock Training time with him. It matters not whether such meeting takes place in the couple’s home or at a nearby hotel; only when it’s some daytime outdoor venue that there can involve some slight changes.

By this time, the wife should have learned, or at least begun getting comfortable with her new-found life as a hotwife. The same, too, goes to her husband whose submissive stature must always radiate at all times whenever the Master is about. The wife should deign to put on some sexy outfit or lingerie and must take some time to perfect her feature prior to her Black Master’s arrival at their abode. Should she desire welcoming him in the nude, that, too, is welcome.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/07/how-to-welcome-your-black-masterlover.html

Hi, been off for a while after signing my ownership contract on 9th Aug 14 and what a busy time Ive had! Me, Owner and hubby met in a hotel room (that hubby paid for of course!) for me and Owner to sign the contract. Lots of nerves and excitement but I gladly signed myself over to my Owner, amazing feeling completely putting myself in the hands of a guy to do with as he feels.
Straight away he fucked me long and hard in front of hubby, I was looking at hubby as we both knew he would not be allowed to have sex with me during the 6 month term of the contract unless Owner allows it. Since that night Owner has made full use of me and all of my holes almost every night. In fact most week nights I have gone straight to Owners from work, and although cleaning is not part of the contract, I usually clean his place as cant sit in a mess. Then spend the evening doing all sorts of sex, which has got progressively rougher as we've gone on.
I was pleased as he introduced me to his friends, but he did have to mention I was his property which was a little embarrassing! And, yes, he has shared me with one of his mates, my first time with two men. Found this fun but a bit hard work keeping up with two younger, fit guys!
Positives- lots of regular, strong sex with a fit black guy, no decisions to make, feel quite 'special'.
Negatives- having no control at all regarding the sex, Owner can do what he likes to me, not having sex with hubby (although this is part of the thrill for both of us) and not seeing family for days at a time.
Hubby finding it a bit of a strain, not so much the lack of sex but me not being there, I am allowed to pleasure him with my hand when he does what he's told!
Contract is for 6 months but Owner can cancel earlier, I cant cancel unless I pay a 'fine' of £700. Only problem with this I think Owner will get rougher with me to try getting me to pay the fine.
I have always been wary of photos with me with a guy but will try and put a couple on here soon as am quite proud of how far me and hubby have come in last 21 months or so.
Had a night off tonight and have had nice night with hubby, will try get on here to update bit more. X
Hmmm, the difference between Black Owned and "black owned".

View attachment 443418 A binding agreement is one that is enforceable under state or federal laws. Such an agreement is said to be “legally binding” under contract laws. There must be consideration, or an exchange of "something" of value ... i.e. property or a service between the parties involved.
A contract or agreement that is illegal is not an enforceable contract/agreement. In the case of owning another individual, need we revisit the 13th Amendment of 1864?
http://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/what-is-a-binding-agreement.html
Always useful to really know these kind of things, just in case! View attachment 443420
Possibly a discussion of "voluntary servitude" might be a more appropriate direction.

Only a cat can own a human being, and when I try to discuss the illegalities of that topic with my cat, he simply ignores me :( and demands that I fetch him something more to eat. :cry:
OMG You still think people are idiots. Sorry I couldn't resist. Seriously I could not. The thrill is pretending it's real.
If the fantasy wears off, of course she knows it's not legally binding. And yes you're correct. A cat can take you to court and sue you for whatever it wants. Then again, you could just ******* the cat. In most states, it's just a misdemeanor.

Just joking, I've seen you on here plenty of times but I heard you don't really partake in the lifestyle so was just playing around and asking if you're visiting the island with your ''boss'' maybe she could hire me (for free of course) :D:cool: with your permission if you ever decide to come

Beth is very submissive to black men but she is not controlled 24/7. She has a family and has a life outside of her sexual desire for black men. Big Mike will text her for sex but many times she has said 'not today.' And he understands because he has family and another life too. If she says yes, when he is here she belongs to him, we both do. I don't see how most women with families could life this way, but it sounds like it works for you, so kudos.

Beth is very submissive to black men but she is not controlled 24/7. She has a family and has a life outside of her sexual desire for black men. Big Mike will text her for sex but many times she has said 'not today.' And he understands because he has family and another life too. If she says yes, when he is here she belongs to him, we both do. I don't see how most women with families could life this way, but it sounds like it works for you, so kudos.
Noo i just wondered where she got that dress....i want one

Back