Bbc take your wife away ?

He grabbed my wife by the pussy,right in front of me,and told me he wanted to fuck my wife,she turned to me and asked me"can I?" I nodded yes,and 5 minutes later,he had a foot of black cock buried balls deep in my wife,in our bed! I admired his confidence! He said he was going to fuck my wife,and that is exactly what he did!

He grabbed my wife by the pussy,right in front of me,and told me he wanted to fuck my wife,she turned to me and asked me"can I?" I nodded yes,and 5 minutes later,he had a foot of black cock buried balls deep in my wife,in our bed! I admired his confidence! He said he was going to fuck my wife,and that is exactly what he did!
FUCKING LOVE IT.
did you dine at the Y when he was done

Has any guys have a black man come into your life and take your wife away from you and you did nothing to stop him? Lady's did you leave your little dick husband for a black bull and leave your husband crying
A few Black Bulls have wanted my wife to move in with them. but she is not luckily looking to have one permanent Black Bull.

Last edited:
A black guy took my girlfriend away. She met him at the beach while I was getting some drinks. When I came back, they were talking. My girlfriend was flirting with him. Suddenly, she whispers to me that she is thinking of dumping me for him. Later, I went to the bathroom, when I came back, the black guy got in my face and said, "Your girlfriend is no longer your girlfriend bruh. She is going out with me now." I replied, "Nah, I dont think so." He replied, "Yeah I know so! We could settle it right here!" As he was 6 4 and muscles, and I am only 5 7 and no muscles, I had to say "ok". Then he said, "She doesn't want your scrawny white boy ass". She then went over to his spot at the beach. I just couldn't believe what was happening. I watched for a while, in shock. After an hour or so, they left together. As they were walking past me with hands locked, he stared me down. Then I cursed him, and he came over and kicked sand in my face. He said, "Know your place boy", I called her the next day and her phone was changed. Months later I got an email from her with an attachment. The email read, "Sorry, but I was never that into you." The attachment was a few pics of her and the boyfriend hugging and kissing and she flipping her middle finger at me.

Now, I after that traumatic experience, I am just looking for a girl who would be willing cage me for some money. :)

Last edited:
A black guy took my girlfriend away. She met him at the beach while I was getting some drinks. When I came back, they were talking. My girlfriend was flirting with him. Suddenly, she whispers to me that she is thinking of dumping me for him. Later, I went to the bathroom, when I came back, the black guy got in my face and said, "Your girlfriend is no longer your girlfriend dude. She is going out with me now." I replied, "Nah, I dont think so." He replied, "Yeah I know so! We could settle it right here!" As he was 6 4 and muscles, and I am only 5 7 and no muscles, I had to say "ok". Then he said, "She doesn't want your scrawny white boy ass". She then went over to his spot at the beach. I just couldn't believe what was happening. I watched for a while, in shock. After an hour or so, they left together. As they were walking past me with hands locked, he stared me down. Then I cursed him, and he came over and kicked sand in my face. He said, "Know your place boy", I called her the next day and her phone was changed. Months later I got an email from her with an attachment. The email read, "Sorry, but I was never that into you." The attachment was a few pics of her and the boyfriend hugging and kissing.

Now, I after that traumatic experience, I am just looking for a girl who would be willing cage me for some money. :)
This is a strange situation to respond to. As far as I know we still live in America and as flawed as our situation is in todays world there are laws and rules. This bullying alpha beta crap is foolishness. The response to " the black guy got in my face and said, "Your girlfriend is no longer your girlfriend dude. She is going out with me now" was unavoidable, not because of the black guys bonehead attempt at dominating you, but the fact that your girlfriend uncaring for you selfishly ignored both your feelings and the proper response to ending a relationship. There was not any way you could stop them, someone can tell another what to do but they can't make them do it.

This being said cuckolding is a strange game, it is mostly controlled by emotions. desired fantasies, and mental choices. There are actually men out there that have the ability to have a stunningly beautiful wife that he honestly loves with all his heart but he desires the pain and humiliation of losing her to another man. It is taking the need for the thrill of humiliation to the highest level.

Yep black men have the confidence, swagger that's the power of black cock as a sisicuckold myself I always step aside and let nature take its course so beautiful to see I think

At my wife's company Christmas party, a co-worker of hers told me, "I wanna date your wife". Needless to say I was taken aback and embarrassed.
I (as well as others at the table) knew he was feeling her up throughout the evening. After dinner, they went out to the parking lot to smoke some weed. As a good cuckold, I let it happen. Between the weed, confidence, big circumcised cock he provided her and introducing her to anal sex, she naturally was turned-on by him and became his bitch.

There really is no way to insulate your marriage from an alpha male and a big cock. Especially now-a-days, if you don't smoke weed but wifey likes to and so does the guy hitting on her. Once she lets him put his big cockhead inside and it touches her cervix... she hooked forever.

Attachments

• what's happening inside!.jpg
    what's happening inside!.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 445
A black guy took my girlfriend away. She met him at the beach while I was getting some drinks. When I came back, they were talking. My girlfriend was flirting with him. Suddenly, she whispers to me that she is thinking of dumping me for him. Later, I went to the bathroom, when I came back, the black guy got in my face and said, "Your girlfriend is no longer your girlfriend dude. She is going out with me now." I replied, "Nah, I dont think so." He replied, "Yeah I know so! We could settle it right here!" As he was 6 4 and muscles, and I am only 5 7 and no muscles, I had to say "ok". Then he said, "She doesn't want your scrawny white boy ass". She then went over to his spot at the beach. I just couldn't believe what was happening. I watched for a while, in shock. After an hour or so, they left together. As they were walking past me with hands locked, he stared me down. Then I cursed him, and he came over and kicked sand in my face. He said, "Know your place boy", I called her the next day and her phone was changed. Months later I got an email from her with an attachment. The email read, "Sorry, but I was never that into you." The attachment was a few pics of her and the boyfriend hugging and kissing.

Lucky you got pics! I would of submit and worshiped him, beg on my knees to see her for the last time while he claims her officially!

My husband's 1st wife was taken away by a BBC.. They were at a house party with friends that lived on the lake.
BBC that lived on the lake pulled up in a boat and stayed a while. His wife begged for a boat ride and she came home pretty well used. He gave her a ride alright.

She stated stepping out pretty regular and the split up.

My husband's 1st wife was taken away by a BBC.. They were at a house party with friends that lived on the lake.
BBC that lived on the lake pulled up in a boat and stayed a while. His wife begged for a boat ride and she came home pretty well used. He gave her a ride alright.

She stated stepping out pretty regular and the split up.
Speaking of boat rides... Those Carnival Cruise ships are notorious for crew members hitting-on married women, with the cuck-hubby right there.
Putting lotion on my wife's back and ass, he asked her if she wanted do some "herb" (cannabis) in the smoking area. They left and when I went back to our cabin, the "Do not disturb" sign was already on the door. It was the first of many tryst with crew members. Word obviously got out that we were a cuckold couple.

Back