Bbc take your wife away ?

I started this account with my ex wife. She left me for a bull. I wasn't happy about it but I understood. Then I got a girlfriend and got her into fucking BBC. Well, same story. She left me for the bull too. I have a new gf and haven't tried getting her into BBC yet because I know once I do I'll lose her.
Are your ex wife and girlfriend still with those bulls. I don’t know why bulls would ever want a wife to leave their husband. Seems like a headache when you are getting what you want when you want it.

beckoned call not 'beck and call' haha
I bet you were proud of yourself when you wrote that, huh? Go back and research for yourself. Let me correct you first. The origin of the word is "beckon" and "call". In the old ages, in old England, the Nobleman would beckon on his servant, and subsequently call the servant if the servant didn't come. As the English language has modified over the years, "beckon" and "call" was replaced with "beck and call" which means to "react to a command without delay". At least now you know eh.

beckoned call not 'beck and call' haha
Oh, and by the way, to "beckon" means to use gesture to call someone. So like if called a person with your finger. Ya know, in a way that most people would find offensive nowadays. So when the "Nobleman" called the servant with a gesture and the servant didn't come, he then called the servant audibly. Just because we like fucking, doesn't mean some of us don't have high intelligence.

i dont mind a black man taking my wife away i trust her i want a black man servicing my wife !

Attachments

• 100_1178.JPG
    100_1178.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
A black guy took my girlfriend away. She met him at the beach while I was getting some drinks. When I came back, they were talking. My girlfriend was flirting with him. Suddenly, she whispers to me that she is thinking of dumping me for him. Later, I went to the bathroom, when I came back, the black guy got in my face and said, "Your girlfriend is no longer your girlfriend bruh. She is going out with me now." I replied, "Nah, I dont think so." He replied, "Yeah I know so! We could settle it right here!" As he was 6 4 and muscles, and I am only 5 7 and no muscles, I had to say "ok". Then he said, "She doesn't want your scrawny white boy ass". She then went over to his spot at the beach. I just couldn't believe what was happening. I watched for a while, in shock. After an hour or so, they left together. As they were walking past me with hands locked, he stared me down. Then I cursed him, and he came over and kicked sand in my face. He said, "Know your place boy", I called her the next day and her phone was changed. Months later I got an email from her with an attachment. The email read, "Sorry, but I was never that into you." The attachment was a few pics of her and the boyfriend hugging and kissing and she flipping her middle finger at me.

Now, I after that traumatic experience, I am just looking for a girl who would be willing cage me for some money. :)
If true is a sad story. But a bad girl no loss

A black guy took my girlfriend away. She met him at the beach while I was getting some drinks. When I came back, they were talking. My girlfriend was flirting with him. Suddenly, she whispers to me that she is thinking of dumping me for him. Later, I went to the bathroom, when I came back, the black guy got in my face and said, "Your girlfriend is no longer your girlfriend bruh. She is going out with me now." I replied, "Nah, I dont think so." He replied, "Yeah I know so! We could settle it right here!" As he was 6 4 and muscles, and I am only 5 7 and no muscles, I had to say "ok". Then he said, "She doesn't want your scrawny white boy ass". She then went over to his spot at the beach. I just couldn't believe what was happening. I watched for a while, in shock. After an hour or so, they left together. As they were walking past me with hands locked, he stared me down. Then I cursed him, and he came over and kicked sand in my face. He said, "Know your place boy", I called her the next day and her phone was changed. Months later I got an email from her with an attachment. The email read, "Sorry, but I was never that into you." The attachment was a few pics of her and the boyfriend hugging and kissing and she flipping her middle finger at me.

Now, I after that traumatic experience, I am just looking for a girl who would be willing cage me for some money. :)

That's traumatizing. I'm sorry she hurt and humiliated you like that. You're a rockstar for not fighting over someone who doesn't want you. Now you're free to live out your existence the way you want. Congrats, good luck on the cage and don't forget to stretch before and after cage use. It's a marathon, not a sprint Playboy

Cheers,

-Leo

I started this account with my ex wife. She left me for a bull. I wasn't happy about it but I understood. Then I got a girlfriend and got her into fucking BBC. Well, same story. She left me for the bull too. I have a new gf and haven't tried getting her into BBC yet because I know once I do I'll lose her.
I think I see a pattern..,

Speaking of boat rides... Those Carnival Cruise ships are notorious for crew members hitting-on married women, with the cuck-hubby right there.
Putting lotion on my wife's back and ass, he asked her if she wanted to do some "herb" (cannabis) in the smoking area. They left and when I went back to our cabin, the "Do not disturb" sign was already on the door. It was the first of many trysts with crew members. Word obviously got out that we were a cuckold couple.
All cruise lines and most resorts have a strict policy about crew members having sex with guests. They are immediately fired and taken off the ship wherever the ship happens to be. I've personally seen this happen in the Galapagos Islands. Two girls from Holland were flirting with the black crew members. They were warned, but the girls kept it up. They ended up getting a room on one of the stops. The two guys were immediately fired and left on an island in the middle of the ocean. These are good jobs that are hard to come by. Out of respect, I would never hit on the crew member and try to entice them into sex. I would not want to be responsible for them losing their jobs just for a little sex. Every area of a cruise ship is on camera.

The question here is whether a BBC took the wife away. I lost my wife to her black lover. It was not one of these cuckold situations that are so frequently mentioned on this site. She was cheating behind my back and decided she preferred to be with her black boyfriend. But those who engage in cuckolding need to be vary careful. Despite the husband being aware or involved the wife will frequently develop emotional connection with the black lover.

Back