Bbc take your wife away ?

The question here is whether a BBC took the wife away. I lost my wife to her black lover. It was not one of these cuckold situations that are so frequently mentioned on this site. She was cheating behind my back and decided she preferred to be with her black boyfriend. But those who engage in cuckolding need to be vary careful. Despite the husband being aware or involved the wife will frequently develop emotional connection with the black lover.
Maury is right. When one of my wife's bulls told me to leave the room, I immediately said "But... "
Wifey Christine interrupted and said, "We're just gonna bond a little, OK baby?" So I did.
He wound-up staying the night making it the first of many stay-overs.
When I walked in on them once, I caught Chris eating his ass, I should have known she was hooked.
He eventually talked her into going off the pill. Not long after, she was full of black baby
and suggested we separate.

Last edited:
Maury is right. When one of my wife's bulls told me to leave the room, I immediately said "But... "
Wifey Christine interrupted and said, "We're just gonna bond a little, OK baby?" So I did.
He wound-up staying the night making it the first of many *******-overs.
When I walked in on them once, I caught Chris eating his ass, I should have known she was hooked.
He eventually talked her into going off the pill. Not long after, she was full of black baby
and suggested we separate.
Raymond: sorry to hear about your negative experience with your wife. Many people on this sight treat this stuff like a game or a thrill, but it can totally change the lives of those affected. Very satisfying sex, especially when it affects a woman with very strong and deep orgasms, can lead to emotional connections that had never been anticipated. I wish there were a way to get an honest account of how many marriages this lifestyle has destroyed and relationships that have been upended. People who chose to participate are playing with dynamite.

He grabbed my wife by the pussy,right in front of me,and told me he wanted to fuck my wife,she turned to me and asked me"can I?" I nodded yes,and 5 minutes later,he had a foot of black cock buried balls deep in my wife,in our bed! I admired his confidence! He said he was going to fuck my wife,and that is exactly what he did!
You are to be commended for giving the wife the green light to take a well-hung black cock,

It is something that for decades was denied by the pressures and taboos of society,that every white woman should experience. I wanted her to experience it for herself.

fiance slept with our black friend that has been using my girl a few times took her to travel for a little over a week without telling me and till i found out later till he answered her phone and told me to leave them alone for awhile. I never knew the full story but she did have a bright smile on her face when she came back home. All she said was it was amazing hunny and told me to forget about it. then kissed me on the lips

It is a Pandora's Box. I think the convergence of several things that occurred close to or at the same time, was what really did it.
Of course, a much larger cock will almost always have a profound effect on the marriage but throw in him introducing
her to anal sex, marijuana and group sex (aka double penetration) and Christine was hooked.

I remember her being reluctant at the time to letting me see her pussy.
It was totally shaved, with a gold hoop piercing of the clit-hood and a small spade tattoo above her mound.
It looked so different from the sweet tight-pussy I had married.
Seeing my "OMG" expression, Christine dispassionately said, "It's a cunt now".

A black guy took my girlfriend away. She met him at the beach while I was getting some drinks. When I came back, they were talking. My girlfriend was flirting with him. Suddenly, she whispers to me that she is thinking of dumping me for him. Later, I went to the bathroom, when I came back, the black guy got in my face and said, "Your girlfriend is no longer your girlfriend bruh. She is going out with me now." I replied, "Nah, I dont think so." He replied, "Yeah I know so! We could settle it right here!" As he was 6 4 and muscles, and I am only 5 7 and no muscles, I had to say "ok". Then he said, "She doesn't want your scrawny white boy ass". She then went over to his spot at the beach. I just couldn't believe what was happening. I watched for a while, in shock. After an hour or so, they left together. As they were walking past me with hands locked, he stared me down. Then I cursed him, and he came over and kicked sand in my face. He said, "Know your place boy", I called her the next day and her phone was changed. Months later I got an email from her with an attachment. The email read, "Sorry, but I was never that into you." The attachment was a few pics of her and the boyfriend hugging and kissing and she flipping her middle finger at me.

Now, I after that traumatic experience, I am just looking for a girl who would be willing cage me for some money. :)
Hope this fantasy of yours is fulfilling for you… I call BS

Well, someone in this thread said something quite intersting. Cuckolding is not cheating, both wife and husband are involved .BUT what might happen, when there is a regular Bull, is the wife developping step by step emotionnal feelings for him.

That s exactly our situation... She fell in love with him and confessed it to me ! So , I sometimes think she could leave me right away for him.
My luck is that he does nt love my wife, this is sex only, according to him!
And, the amazing thing, and I cant explain it, is seeing her so much in love with her black Bull is a huge turn on..Hearing the love words she tells him when they re having sex in front of me is amazing..

Well, someone in this thread said something quite intersting. Cuckolding is not cheating, both wife and husband are involved .BUT what might happen, when there is a regular Bull, is the wife developping step by step emotionnal feelings for him.

That s exactly our situation... She fell in love with him and confessed it to me ! So , I sometimes think she could leave me right away for him.
And, the amazing thing, and I cant explain it, is seeing her so much in love with her black Bull is a huge turn on..Hearing the love words she tells him when they re having sex in front of me is amazing..
Must be tough knowing she's in love with her bull.

This is what I wish I happens to me. I want my next girlfriend to give me an ultimatum. She will either leave me completely for a black guy wih a huge dick or wont leave me but I have to stay with her on her terms. Her terms would be no sex for me, I have to give her money and she has unlimited sex with her black boyfriend(s). I will be allowed to watch sometimes. Either way I am screwed. I will lose her completely or lose her only physically, but still be able to serve her. The thought of losing her completely scares me. These babes have all the power and we are their peasants.
Pretty much the same with my wife she hasn't fucked me in over 5 years, she makes me sit in the living room while her 10 inch black cock lover fucks her in my bed I don't get to touch her or sleep in our bed anymore I haven't had pussy for so long my dick is getting even smaller.

Attachments

• IMG952416.jpg
    IMG952416.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 50
  • Photo-0165.jpg
    Photo-0165.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Photo-0135.jpg
    Photo-0135.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 070512_0843[00].jpg
    070512_0843[00].jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Photo-0135 (1).jpg
    Photo-0135 (1).jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 53
This is a very interesting topic. The two really big things these days are the breakup of the white boy and white woman's relationship and childbirth. In my opinion these kind of decisions should be mutual decisions between the black man and the white woman. The white boy should be informed and can give his opinion IF ASKED. He should not make the decision. White boys are evolving into beta males and issues such as trying to be in control have not caught up with the reality of the superiority of black men. I just cannot agree with concepts such as the white boy "allowing" his wife to do something. The essence of being a white boy is to be a true beta male and to be helpful to the primary couple. To be submissive. To accept the decisions even if you think they may be the wrong ones. White boys too often try to make the woman feel guilty and try to subtly control the black man and interfere. It can be liberating to just accept your role. If the black man and woman get married you should be happy for them. If they have a baby you should be supportive. I really think that if you can change the way you think about things and become a true beta submissive that your marriage and relationship will actually be more secure and more happy. It will certainly be more natural and beneficial to the black man and the woman. Their goals should be your goals and should be the most important thing. I really think this correction of white boy selfishness is happening now very slowly but will take time. I know many may not agree but those are my thoughts. Thank you for the topic.

This is a very interesting topic. The two really big things these days are the breakup of the white boy and white woman's relationship and childbirth. In my opinion these kind of decisions should be mutual decisions between the black man and the white woman. The white boy should be informed and can give his opinion IF ASKED. He should not make the decision. White boys are evolving into beta males and issues such as trying to be in control have not caught up with the reality of the superiority of black men. I just cannot agree with concepts such as the white boy "allowing" his wife to do something. The essence of being a white boy is to be a true beta male and to be helpful to the primary couple. To be submissive. To accept the decisions even if you think they may be the wrong ones. White boys too often try to make the woman feel guilty and try to subtly control the black man and interfere. It can be liberating to just accept your role. If the black man and woman get married you should be happy for them. If they have a baby you should be supportive. I really think that if you can change the way you think about things and become a true beta submissive that your marriage and relationship will actually be more secure and more happy. It will certainly be more natural and beneficial to the black man and the woman. Their goals should be your goals and should be the most important thing. I really think this correction of white boy selfishness is happening now very slowly but will take time. I know many may not agree but those are my thoughts. Thank you for the topic.
Hi

It may seem like a turn-on to you to hear and see what your wife does with him. But if she loves him she may pull out all the stops in trying to win him and it might work. You are in a very vulnerable position if her lover changes his mind and attitude toward her.

Back