BBC so big that it hurts

I agree with everyone. It’s going to take time. I have a 9 inches and i take long deep thrusts. I made one sexy woman ******* a little for a week and another had pain but it was getting worse so I took her to the ER. We had to tell the nurse what happened ( we were having sex) it was funny but the nurse look at me and smiled a little. The doctor said it happens at times. It depends on the woman’s uterus.

My husband is 11 1/2 inches when we first met he bought me 9" dildo and a G spot vibrator, to use in the shower and he suggested that I use them both when I masturbated. This helped me adapt to his girth and length, now that I love being sore for a few days I've stopped using them. I enjoy that pain from knowing I've been fucked. I swing with a FWB who has 13" and love them tag teaming me!
11 ½' for real :|

Hey Ladies,

I’m technically not a HotWife because I’m not married and I only fuck black guys, but I know y’all love BBC as much as I do so...

I’ve been hooking up with this guy for 3 months, and his cock is huge. It’s 11 inches long and thicker than my wrist. When he first pressed it against me, I thought it was his arm. He’s an athletic man with a lot of stamina, so he’ll fuck me for a while whenever we get together, and we recently became exclusive so we’re going to be fucking more often. All of this should be HotWife Paradise, but the dick is so big that my pussy hurts like hell the next day and the day after. Any tips on how to speed up recovery so I can take this epic BBC more often?
No pain No gain, quit being a baby, enjoy it!!

Back