BBC so big that it hurts

Hey Ladies,

I’m technically not a HotWife because I’m not married and I only fuck black guys, but I know y’all love BBC as much as I do so...

I’ve been hooking up with this guy for 3 months, and his cock is huge. It’s 11 inches long and thicker than my wrist. When he first pressed it against me, I thought it was his arm. He’s an athletic man with a lot of stamina, so he’ll fuck me for a while whenever we get together, and we recently became exclusive so we’re going to be fucking more often. All of this should be HotWife Paradise, but the dick is so big that my pussy hurts like hell the next day and the day after. Any tips on how to speed up recovery so I can take this epic BBC more often?
My husband is 11 1/2 inches when we first met he bought me 9" dildo and a G spot vibrator, to use in the shower and he suggested that I use them both when I masturbated. This helped me adapt to his girth and length, now that I love being sore for a few days I've stopped using them. I enjoy that pain from knowing I've been fucked. I swing with a FWB who has 13" and love them tag teaming me!

You'll be surprised how much dick you can put in that pussy all you got to do is take your time do it right and when you hit that spot cum like crazy but there is no easy fix to getting used to that much dick rammed into your pussy but the only thing you can do is take you some ibuprofen and get used to that dick eventually the hurt or go away but the feeling of knowing you have been fucked righteously helps your day go on with a permanently smile

Hey Ladies,

I’m technically not a HotWife because I’m not married and I only fuck black guys, but I know y’all love BBC as much as I do so...

I’ve been hooking up with this guy for 3 months, and his cock is huge. It’s 11 inches long and thicker than my wrist. When he first pressed it against me, I thought it was his arm. He’s an athletic man with a lot of stamina, so he’ll fuck me for a while whenever we get together, and we recently became exclusive so we’re going to be fucking more often. All of this should be HotWife Paradise, but the dick is so big that my pussy hurts like hell the next day and the day after. Any tips on how to speed up recovery so I can take this epic BBC more often?

He should try slower less deep strokes. Alternate between eating your pussy and dicking you down to keep your pussy nice and wet.

try getting on top 2 so you can control the depth and pace.

My last bull was the same, 10 inches long and idk I'd have to say at least 8 inches around and honestly it still hurt like hell the next day no matter how I tried to prepare lol. Had to stop meeting with him for a while and I'm honestly terrified to go back. We're not all made for huge dicks unfortunately

That's a win for us 7 and a half inch to 8 and a half inch massive girth bbcs

Girth over length all day

My husband is 11 1/2 inches when we first met he bought me 9" dildo and a G spot vibrator, to use in the shower and he suggested that I use them both when I masturbated. This helped me adapt to his girth and length, now that I love being sore for a few days I've stopped using them. I enjoy that pain from knowing I've been fucked. I swing with a FWB who has 13" and love them tag teaming me!
Oh wow....would your husband or Fwb happen to be on chicago??

Hey Ladies,

Practice hard wth him and you’ll get used to it.....

Hey Ladies,

lots of Wesson Oil!!

Duckie I is right a warm bath afterwards or even the next day helps with recovery down there.
Also, find yourself a bitch boy pal who will tend to you and look after the next day whilst you stay in bed x

Ok
Now try this have the bitch boy prepare you before have. Yes eat your pussy while you are making out with your lover.
Have him put on a condum slathered in lube and fuck you for a minute then apply more lube to the condum.

Then keep him close at hand to lick your clit and apply more lube to your boy friend at regular intervals

lol at 13 inches:bounce:

Lots of good advice.... low and slow like a climber at first. Use lots of lube and few graduating sizes of dildos. Get on top and ride until you can slide all the way down and hold the balls deep with BBC yoga pose. I love the King Cock dildos. The 9” 10” 11” ones with balls are my faves. The King Cock Chubby 9” with balls is definitely a challenge! I use the 11” everyday. Like brushing my teeth. It’s 7.8”’around and that didn’t happen overnight. It was earned. Work it, earn it, enjoy it. No orgasm is like a BBC orgasm. You WILL find secret spots! I used my 11” before work tonight. I’m at work now in fact. Still satisfied I might add. Work at it. You will thank all of us!

Back