BBC so big that it hurts

bbwprincess

Female
From
TX, US
Hey Ladies,

I’m technically not a HotWife because I’m not married and I only fuck black guys, but I know y’all love BBC as much as I do so...

I’ve been hooking up with this guy for 3 months, and his cock is huge. It’s 11 inches long and thicker than my wrist. When he first pressed it against me, I thought it was his arm. He’s an athletic man with a lot of stamina, so he’ll fuck me for a while whenever we get together, and we recently became exclusive so we’re going to be fucking more often. All of this should be HotWife Paradise, but the dick is so big that my pussy hurts like hell the next day and the day after. Any tips on how to speed up recovery so I can take this epic BBC more often?

Hey Ladies,

I’m technically not a HotWife because I’m not married and I only fuck black guys, but I know y’all love BBC as much as I do so...

I’ve been hooking up with this guy for 3 months, and his cock is huge. It’s 11 inches long and thicker than my wrist. When he first pressed it against me, I thought it was his arm. He’s an athletic man with a lot of stamina, so he’ll fuck me for a while whenever we get together, and we recently became exclusive so we’re going to be fucking more often. All of this should be HotWife Paradise, but the dick is so big that my pussy hurts like hell the next day and the day after. Any tips on how to speed up recovery so I can take this epic BBC more often?
use more lube

Train with a large dildo to stretch everything a bit and there is really no other problem than the usual "exercise sourness" feeling a day after a BBC and that is just the same sourness you feel in any muscle that have been trained, so hard to remove that really, the only way is to fuck more :p

Also it gets better by itself after awhile, your body needs time to train the muscles that lifts the cervix so his cock can go up into your posterior fornix. Its extra space that many girls dont know they have... and it feels great when a guy reaches into there! Its the "g-spot" only size queens and bbc sluts know about ;)

Train with a large dildo to stretch everything a bit and there is really no other problem than the usual "exercise sourness" feeling a day after a BBC and that is just the same sourness you feel in any muscle that have been trained, so hard to remove that really, the only way is to fuck more :p

Also it gets better by itself after awhile, your body needs time to train the muscles that lifts the cervix so his cock can go up into your posterior fornix. Its extra space that many girls dont know they have... and it feels great when a guy reaches into there! Its the "g-spot" only size queens and bbc sluts know about ;)

Thank you, Queen! I was just telling my lover that it always felt like the tip of his cock made a pocket. It turns out that my body made the pocket, and he’s slipping inside of it. Thank you for this lesson in my own anatomy.

Hey Ladies,

Hot!!

Hey Ladies,

Let’s see what you working with baby!!

Well Said Queen :blackgreedy:

Queen is right!!! My ex wife use to take one like that! It was 11" long and 2.5" thick. When he was coming over to fuck her I would get her loosened up for him by eating her pussy real good and fucking her with a 10" dildo and that would open up her posterior fornix and she would be ready for him and I would sit and watch the best fucking I have ever seen!!! You are a lucky gal to be getting that big cock put to you!!!

Queen is right!!! My ex wife use to take one like that! It was 11" long and 2.5" thick. When he was coming over to fuck her I would get her loosened up for him by eating her pussy real good and fucking her with a 10" dildo and that would open up her posterior fornix and she would be ready for him and I would sit and watch the best fucking I have ever seen!!! You are a lucky gal to be getting that big cock put to you!!!
yes she is

My last bull was the same, 10 inches long and idk I'd have to say at least 8 inches around and honestly it still hurt like hell the next day no matter how I tried to prepare lol. Had to stop meeting with him for a while and I'm honestly terrified to go back. We're not all made for huge dicks unfortunately

Take your time and like others have said train your pussy. Not only use a larger didldo but also do your kegels. It may sound weird but the more you exercise your pussy the more of his cock you can take but it also gives you more control of your pussy. Also the hot bath with epsom salts is good too. Also don't forget to use a lot of lube.

Back