BBC so big that it hurts

Hey Ladies,

I’m technically not a HotWife because I’m not married and I only fuck black guys, but I know y’all love BBC as much as I do so...

I’ve been hooking up with this guy for 3 months, and his cock is huge. It’s 11 inches long and thicker than my wrist. When he first pressed it against me, I thought it was his arm. He’s an athletic man with a lot of stamina, so he’ll fuck me for a while whenever we get together, and we recently became exclusive so we’re going to be fucking more often. All of this should be HotWife Paradise, but the dick is so big that my pussy hurts like hell the next day and the day after. Any tips on how to speed up recovery so I can take this epic BBC more often?
Yoga.

Few years ago Sammy was introduced to her bosses cousin Ged
Sammys boss Kevin has been screwing her 17 yrs and shared her many times with others, Ged his cousin is from Scotland and has a huge cock,not like some mention here in the 11inch bracket but probably around 10 inches and the first time Kevin was holding her while Ged egged on by Kevin gave her a real hard servicing Kevin holding her ankles ignoring her screams egging Ged on and on to "fuck the bitch give it to her harder" and that sort encouragement, after she stormed out came home in agony swearing she would never see them again had a bad back for over a week!!!!, and sore bruised internally!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, couple weeks later she was persuaded to meet Kevin again and all made up, but told me she would never let Ged near her again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 5yrs later she has had Ged over 50 times and loves it no complaints now, in fact the complete opposite, she cant get to him quickly enough when he comes down to stay now from Scotland

Train with a large dildo to stretch everything a bit and there is really no other problem than the usual "exercise sourness" feeling a day after a BBC and that is just the same sourness you feel in any muscle that have been trained, so hard to remove that really, the only way is to fuck more :p

Also it gets better by itself after awhile, your body needs time to train the muscles that lifts the cervix so his cock can go up into your posterior fornix. Its extra space that many girls dont know they have... and it feels great when a guy reaches into there! Its the "g-spot" only size queens and bbc sluts know about ;)
Exactly! The wifey loves when her bulls hit and message that “deep” g-spot...

Going exclusive indicates that you've developed trust and real feelings for your big dick man. Your lovemaking will only get more passionate and intimate... and your orgasms more intense. Your pussy will become more wet and start to loosen appreciably in anticipation of being with your sexy guy... the guy you love, desire, think about and want all the time.

Take your time and like others have said train your pussy. Not only use a larger didldo but also do your kegels. It may sound weird but the more you exercise your pussy the more of his cock you can take but it also gives you more control of your pussy. Also the hot bath with epsom salts is good too. Also don't forget to use a lot of lube.
This is solid advice

Be sure you are aroused, ready and wet. The cowgirl position with you on top allows you to control the pace, the depth and the rythm. Go slow. Also as other have said you will eventually get use to his size if you practice more often. Cucumbers, different sizes are great .... keep a couple in the refrig., take one out and let it warm up before you practice. Also, with pleasure comes pain and with pain comes pleasure. Being a little sore the next day is a pleasant reminder of the night before .... keeps a smile on my face all day.

Facts are not every woman is built,to accomodate a large cock,especially a black male over 10".Similar to giving birth not all women are built to have an easy delivery.Last but not least its all about the desire if you desire the sensation of the pain that comes along with adapting to 10-13 inches,then of course you will adapt.Once you are experienced,you learn to move your body in the right position to place the head of a man cock on your G-spot and he will comply based on your bodies response and give you the ultimate pleasure.

Man, we all need this secret, but I believe in the phrase, it hurts Soo good. Everytime after we have a session I always feel hella sore, like I can barely sit the next day, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I am trying to work. On my squirming, last time my husband had to hold me down to make sure I was in the right position to take all the bull wanted to give me. I love it. All of it.

Take your time and like others have said train your pussy. Not only use a larger didldo but also do your kegels. It may sound weird but the more you exercise your pussy the more of his cock you can take but it also gives you more control of your pussy. Also the hot bath with epsom salts is good too. Also don't forget to use a lot of lube.
That's some expert whore knowledge being dropped.

Facts are not every woman is built,to accomodate a large cock,especially a black male over 10".Similar to giving birth not all women are built to have an easy delivery.Last but not least its all about the desire if you desire the sensation of the pain that comes along with adapting to 10-13 inches,then of course you will adapt.Once you are experienced,you learn to move your body in the right position to place the head of a man cock on your G-spot and he will comply based on your bodies response and give you the ultimate pleasure.
Most realistic post on this one probably

Back