BBC: Do you approach women in public?

I actually love the ankle bracelet idea and the earrings. The tattoo is a little over the top for me.

But would a black man really know that the spade earrings or bracelet is a sign of our interest?

Ankle bracelets are key to letting well hung men know where to aim. I even get excited when I see a woman wearing a ankle bracelet, so for cucks also it is quite thrilling. I always think to myself, does she know what that means? lol

... having sons that are Black and noticeably Black does show our preference, too. Also, our commitment, don't you think? But, many us white girls do wear a black n' white tank top or clothes as well. I totally luv' the jewelry tho' but I haven't had any yet. :oops: xoxx, Dana

Yes black n white clothing like the zebra style is a definite giveaway!

Ankle bracelets are key to letting well hung men know where to aim. I even get excited when I see a woman wearing a ankle bracelet, so for cucks also it is quite thrilling. I always think to myself, does she know what that means? lol
my wife wears these now all the time, we even have one that has little spades on it but so far nothing

my wife wears these now all the time, we even have one that has little spades on it but so far nothing

Really? I'm highly surprised at that... I have a girl I see at work everyday that wears an anklet and I've always been quite flirty with her before that (it was winter and she was wearing pants). Anyway I told one of the other staff members that I am into swinging. I am quite an open person. Anyway she got the message and I am 100% sure she likes BBC and knows I am a cuck, it drives me wild.. sooo hot.. and I am just a cuck however a confident in myself one at that. I am sure a confident handsome black guy who sees your wife wearing an anklet with QoS or whatever on would waste no time

Really? I'm highly surprised at that... I have a girl I see at work everyday that wears an anklet and I've always been quite flirty with her before that (it was winter and she was wearing pants). Anyway I told one of the other staff members that I am into swinging. I am quite an open person. Anyway she got the message and I am 100% sure she likes BBC and knows I am a cuck, it drives me wild.. sooo hot.. and I am just a cuck however a confident in myself one at that. I am sure a confident handsome black guy who sees your wife wearing an anklet with QoS or whatever on would waste no time
I dont know if my wife would tell anyone from her work that she is into swinging but she does show off her breasts often at work and a lot in the malls and people see the anklet but no one has approached her in the mall or anything

I dont know if my wife would tell anyone from her work that she is into swinging but she does show off her breasts often at work and a lot in the malls and people see the anklet but no one has approached her in the mall or anything

I haven't told anyone at work I have just dropped subtle hints and because she is into me she got the message. It's just flirting but at the same time it's quite obvious only for us tho. I am known as the joker at work anyway. The other night I was at a strip club with a friend from work and was fingering a girl next to the stage that was there with her friend that she was kissing at the same time but he couldn't see but the whole crowd was watching us. He thought he was kissing her really well but really I was getting her off sneaky styles. Funny as hell. No one IRL would think I am a cuck, just the opposite. The only people that know are my girlfriend her lovers and one group of our friends know but don't say anything

Live loud and proud whatever you are I say, people cant fuck with that. It makes life a hell of a lot more interesting!! :) Anyway I wish you and your wife the best of luck!!

I
I haven't told anyone at work I have just dropped subtle hints and because she is into me she got the message. It's just flirting but at the same time it's quite obvious only for us tho. I am known as the joker at work anyway. The other night I was at a strip club with a friend from work and was fingering a girl next to the stage that was there with her friend that she was kissing at the same time but he couldn't see but the whole crowd was watching us. He thought he was kissing her really well but really I was getting her off sneaky styles. Funny as hell. No one IRL would think I am a cuck, just the opposite. The only people that know are my girlfriend her lovers and one group of our friends know but don't say anything
Thats what my wife wants too, part of why when we go on vacations she is just a different person altogether. if someone ever approached her on vacation it would be perfect but it just hasnt happened yet. We did order the temporary tattoos that people showed on here and she is going to wear those when we go on vacation so we will see if that helps

I actually love the ankle bracelet idea and the earrings. The tattoo is a little over the top for me.

But would a black man really know that the spade earrings or bracelet is a sign of our interest?
I was not aware until a WF friend enlightened me several years ago. It has been a brave new world since. It's always good to see a strange in public sporting her spades. More so when she realize that BM notice!

If I like I'll find an angle to get a female chatting. Depending on how she reacts Brothas you know right then n there.

A lot do now more so than when I first had mine done in 13. Now when I put my QoS on show i get more of a reaction- smiles, nods and greetings- from black guys (and couples!)
Cant wait till the weather improves to see what reaction my letters 'BBC' will get!

Back