BBC: Do you approach women in public?

Thanks everyone for the feedback. My husband and I have been trying to distinguish between fantasy, reality, and Internet mythology.
I thought it was Internet "mythology" too until I joined a group on Yahoo and the white women were adamant about their decisions and how they accommodated each other (social venues, parties, establishing rules to keep the fakes out of their groups, etc.; and this was ten years ago!); so, if you think that this is just "mythology", then you are FAR behind the curve and in some cases, this may ACTUALLY be the way many REAL white, European, Latin, Hispanic & Asian women TRULY feel, with or without their husbands or boyfriends.

I thought it was Internet "mythology" too until I joined a group on Yahoo and the white women were adamant about their decisions and how they accommodated each other (social venues, parties, establishing rules to keep the fakes out of their groups, etc.; and this was ten years ago!); so, if you think that this is just "mythology", then you are FAR behind the curve and in some cases, this may ACTUALLY be the way many REAL white, European, Latin, Hispanic & Asian women TRULY feel, with or without their husbands or boyfriends.

I have no doubt I am behind the curve.

With America's love of guns, why would I want to approach a woman if I don't check first if she's with a white boyfriend or hubby who lives for the NRA.

Not to get overly political, but what does white and "living for the NRA" have to do with anything? She could have a black or Latino hubby or boyfriend that could just as easily shoot you.

A black man not only has to be concerned about what the woman's reaction will be if he approaches her, he has to be aware of the other people that might be around. If a bull is trying to hook up with a woman he really doesn't want a casual observer reporting back to her husband the she was getting really friendly with some strange black man. Then there is always the possibility of running across some redneck supremacist that wants to start a problem. I live a very pleasant lifestyle and I don't want to attract a lot of attention and I sure as Hell don't need a front page article about a confrontation. Where I play golf they know that I am open to new person(s) filling out a foursome so it's not unusual to have a stranger or two playing a round of golf with me. It is a nice way to get to know someone and make new friends.

My sexual activity is restricted to a relatively closed group. Any new members to the group are vetted before they can join. If a woman interested me I would introduce her to one of the regular female members of the group. She would find out where the newbies head was at and see if she would make a good addition. She most likely would then start with me while remaining ignorant of the scope of the group if she followed the rules, mostly about discretion, she would slowly be brought into the fold[/quote

Excellent reply Torpedo... slow but sure is the best way

I attended a relative's wedding last night, and beforehand was curious to see what kind of single guys would be there, black or white. There didnt seem to be anyone to talk to other than family, until the band took a break. I had three handsome black guys check me out, which felt great, as I was all dolled up in a leopard print wrap dress and heels. I gave each of them a big smile and a wink, and, had I not been with my mom, probably would've at least gotten a phone number from one of them, if not actually gotten busy somewhere. Getting all the bbd I've gotten in recent months has definitely helped me send out some kind of "bat signal" to potential fuck friends.

Just about every time I go to a store I have a sexy black man check me out, but they never approach. I dont understand, they clearly like what they see. How often do you approach a women in public, outside of a club/bar scene? What cues do you get from a woman that makes her seem unapproachable in your eyes?
well , nowa days its very easy to be misunderstood then trying to explain yourself to police. moreso even if your in primarily consevative city. thats where the the tags come in sweetness. they take away any doubt that u would b open to my approaching you. then the fun begins!!!!

I actually love the ankle bracelet idea and the earrings. The tattoo is a little over the top for me.

But would a black man really know that the spade earrings or bracelet is a sign of our interest?

it depends. not everybody, black men included, know what the qos symbolizes. if they are in the know, and they like how you look or they want to strike up a conversation, then you might be in luck.

A black man not only has to be concerned about what the woman's reaction will be if he approaches her, he has to be aware of the other people that might be around. If a bull is trying to hook up with a woman he really doesn't want a casual observer reporting back to her husband the she was getting really friendly with some strange black man. Then there is always the possibility of running across some redneck supremacist that wants to start a problem. I live a very pleasant lifestyle and I don't want to attract a lot of attention and I sure as Hell don't need a front page article about a confrontation. Where I play golf they know that I am open to new person(s) filling out a foursome so it's not unusual to have a stranger or two playing a round of golf with me. It is a nice way to get to know someone and make new friends.

My sexual activity is restricted to a relatively closed group. Any new members to the group are vetted before they can join. If a woman interested me I would introduce her to one of the regular female members of the group. She would find out where the newbies head was at and see if she would make a good addition. She most likely would then start with me while remaining ignorant of the scope of the group if she followed the rules, mostly about discretion, she would slowly be brought into the fold
I agree 100%

hmm I never really know about that symbol, now Im really gonna be looking for them LOL. alot of great points made here

I decided I am no longer willing to wait for the man to approach. If I want him, I will make the first move. I walked in to work and a very sexy man was there to check our fire extinguishers, so I wrote down my number, walked by and placed it in his hand and kept walking. 2 minutes later he texted me thanking me for making the first move. He said he was wanting to but didn't know how I would react, especially since we were both working. We will be meeting up for round 2 soon.

honestly, i rather the lady approach me. One for a young guy like me if i go up to a older white lady or girls my age and show interest, might get a slap or that kind of weird look black dudes get if a lady is not into black guys, and with those kind of ways it would just drive the lady further away from you and they will probably try to avoid the guy. Especially if she is married, she goes home, tells the husband this guy did that or that, you never know what might happen. Honestly would be so much if the ladies i see or interested in had their tattoos in a easily visible place or just come up to me and such. would be much easier. I just feel like things would go worse for the guy if the lady is not into bbc.

Back