Bareback, Hot or Not?

During all our dates with my wife ex black boyfriend, between 2012 and 2013, he never used condons. That was for so many reazons. First, my wife had a bad experience with condons in the past (the latex from the condons caused her allergyc over her vaginal área). Second, my wife was taking some contraceptive pills by those days and third, we know it's not the same sensation for men, cumming inside pussies without condons than with them on.
That's why we allowed Axel, our black friend, cumming inside Susie's pussy all the times they fucked.
When he visited us for first time, he was not having a relationship and he had not fucked during almost one year. Could you imagine the immense pleasure and relief sensation that he felt, when he finally could discharge all his sperm inside my wife's pussy?
follada-1-jpg.217822

Love it bareback , but be very careful and know your man. Don't catch someone's else bugs :)
Could say that about the ladies as well. At least, when men have something like herpes, its usually external; women, you never know what lurks "inside".
Needless to say, these days, its not inappropriate to directly ask your prospective partner about stds if you're going to have bareback sex, and hopefully the partner will be honest with you. Spontaneous, unprotected sex with a stranger ... No Way!
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Back