Bareback, Hot or Not?

Leaving that up to GF when the time comes. I'm sure she's more knowledgeable about those issues. Since she also wants intimacy with a Black a man I'm thinking she won't use anything and I trust it will be a safe time for her.

Is fucking someone elses girlfriend/wife bareback a turn on?
from a single guys point of view ....
I always fuck bareback but some very few black guys insist on using condoms at first which I really don't like because feeling the black man's cum going deep inside my pussy sends me waves and waves of non stop orgasms and relax me so well and I believe sex without feeling the man's cum in your pussy is not complete at all.
5.jpg6.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg22.jpg23.jpg24.jpg41.jpg52.jpg98.jpg

VERY VERY Hot. If I were your hubby I would love to watch you be taken bareback and filled with cum and of course clean that hot hot pussy after. I want to taste you very badly after looking at the pictures of you filled

And if it continues for weeks and months …

View attachment 1282883
This reminds me of the first time our friend with the big black fat cock come with our friend and the wife was trying to get it all the way in her little tight pussy for the first time. About four inches down was her first orgasm then he shot a huge load in her and she took it to the balls. This was one of the wildest fucks anyone has ever saw.

Back