Bareback, Hot or Not?

Bare, and I surely care. If you have any contractual ailment, you should be adult about it and speak up. Wild Willy isn't cool at all. That is why I have a regular test .

PREG_RISK_1240355568.jpg A bull wrote this in a guide for bulls:

"When the orgasms approach ask her if she wants you to cum inside. She'll say "yes". They always say "yes" (but afterward you can tell her that it was HER idea!)

She needs you to ejaculate inside. Her body craves it. Her husband even wants you to do it. So let go and flood her fertile pussy with your sperm.

She will explode when your cock does, and the condom will be sitting on the bedside table. Pregnancy risk fucking. It's hot!"

I believe he's absolutely right.

View attachment 1229556 A bull wrote this in a guide for bulls:

"When the orgasms approach ask her if she wants you to cum inside. She'll say "yes". They always say "yes" (but afterward you can tell her that it was HER idea!)

She needs you to ejaculate inside. Her body craves it. Her husband even wants you to do it. So let go and flood her fertile pussy with your sperm.

She will explode when your cock does, and the condom will be sitting on the bedside table. Pregnancy risk fucking. It's hot!"

I believe he's absolutely right.
That is so true! There is something deep down inside that wants a guy to cum deep inside me. The brain says 'no, take care' but the heart says 'yes, fill me up!'

Back