Bareback, Hot or Not?

for some time i have only had black cock into me.......recently i have fucked white guys.......but i feel safer with bbc......for some reason
where do you live and how can you discriminate by race, most black men are great but some are not just like many other men. Could you tell what color a man is in the dark?

where do you live and how can you discriminate by race, most black men are great but some are not just like many other men. Could you tell what color a man is in the dark?
ill pick up in the club,or hotel room.....and yes i can tell between pakistan and africa........ill do any,just who i use condoms with

ill pick up in the club,or hotel room.....and yes i can tell between pakistan and africa........ill do any,just who i use condoms with

we have had a guy from Africa and one from India and actually all the men we have had have been healthy but not all are and there are many women who are not as well. It is one reason to be honest with your mate and other sexual partners. Men cheat on their wives and end up infecting them. I would think that you are cautious just because you chose to be

I rarely use a condom but all my activity is within a relatively closed group. For me a condom detracts from the intimacy. However I always make sure that a reliable method of birth control is used and/or the woman is surgically safe, as I am. Two methods of birth control should always be employed.

One thing I have found interesting, is that for many women that are surgically safe or have had hysterectomies are very turned on or even orgasm when I come in them even though there is no chance of them getting pregnant. There seems to be something about the act of the male ejaculating into her that many women find very stimulating
How true.."..for me anyway!

many women fake orgasms and so do men because they know it makes the other person feel good, much of sex is in the mind. Why would any woman care what color a cock is except how it makes her mind feel because it does not make a difference to the pussy

As a couple, my hubby and I both understand the dangers of bareback but I have never enjoyed one sexual encounter with condoms in the past! Going bareback makes me feel sexier, it's more sensual, plus I love to see my hubby's face when bbc cum inside my pussy. We are past our mid forties and are going to live life to the fullest so....., I am black cock only and bareback only!

Definitely condoms for vaginal sex. Our first romp we were too ******* to care and did not use condoms luckily things turned out ok. Our other two hook ups condoms were used for vaginal sex. If you can remain in an inner circle of friends and develop trust, bareback could be considered.

With my ex-wife, by the time it got to the point where she and her black lovers are ready for sex, she wanted them to fuck her bareback and cum inside her. As she used to say, she needed a real mans large cock to fuck her and cum inside her to make her feel satisfied and for me to see it. She said she enjoyed feeling taken and available for mating with a regular larger black lover she was attracted to enough to fantasize about getting pregnant with when he cam inside her. Too bad we didn't work out, we did fantasize about her getting pregnant and him being a life long partner and she wanted a mixed baby with the right lover really badly. So yea, no condoms with a large black cock. she needed him to cum inside her infront of me as much as she needed to get fucked. Another thing was she felt obligated as a white woman, to make the past right, to make her pussy available to attractive fit black men. as a duty.

Agreed but such a drag to put a wrapper on a gorgeous black cock. I long for the days when I had a black bf that I didn't have to worry about.
My wife never encouraged condom as it was a serious deal breaker for her and we ended up taking huge risk for many many years and only few times you got vaginal infection that was cured by antibiotics but never faced any serious STD issue

Back