Bareback, Hot or Not?

I love bareback and don't use condoms at all. I to agree that being safe is a good idea. I am pretty picky with my partners and also get checked a couple of times a year. Even using a condom is not a guarantee that you are safe from anything. If you give oral and don't use a dental dam or even a condom you are setting yourself up as well. Personally though it is bareback, love the way it feels and when a guy cums in me, I can feel him cumming and it makes me orgasm even harder.

I nearly always fuck bareback. I do so within a group that gets checked and restricts activity to the group and their own spouses. I had a vasectomy a number of years ago but there is still a bit of a rush from cumming in my partner. Group members know I am safe but frequently when I am cumming it will push my partner over the top. My partner will often grab my ass and pull me deeper into her as I ejaculate and get vocal.

We also have friends (yes, multiple) who are HIV+ as well as too many more who have herpes.
Knock on wood, we've been lucky, but we've been monogamous due to insisting on co-testing with any prospects, none of whom have as yet come up totally STD/STI free, men or women.

It was heartbreaking to have one friend visit with us for a week and see the separate carry on suitcase he had to bring just to carry all the pills for his "cocktail". The bag was full and he still needed to have his doctor call in a prescription for him to pick up locally.

Definitely not a happy way to have to live, especially if you have to do a lot of travelling as he does. :(
always prefer bareback,otherwise as ive said before theres no point in having intercourse

another post filled with fantasy replies, while people may like the idea of bareback fucking most people enjoy a latex covered cock as much as any other and many men leak cum and do not ejaculate with cannon *******. The main difference is visible when and if the cum flows out. Our ancestors used sheep gut to make condoms and all the women went bah bah when they orgasmed

Back