Bareback, Hot or Not?

Thanx Mariposa, I have always been a bit too trusting! Going to have to harden up in future!
No one denies that having sex without condoms is more enjoyable and fun, but that's the problem..... Unfortunately you can't trust many people and even some people who think they have nothing are ignorant and don't know that they do..... Many times people are asymptomatic and do not show any symptoms.

I know it's crazy and these days it could be my end but I always go bareback. Something I hate about that feeling so I want skin on skin and I want to feel my partner cumming inside of me. Funny but I've actually had a few guys say they wouldn't have sex with me unless they could wear protection. Makes ya think!
And those guys were smart..... Having sex with someone who never uses condoms means they are smart to want to use one.

There generally isn't anyway other than a ******* test to determine if a person has an STD. Nearly all STD's are curable or manageable but I really don't have much interest in medicating myself for the rest of my life to control a viral infection like Herpes or HIV. This is why I restrict myself to the group. Adequate variety of sex partners, and minimal risk. I have read from different sources that about 20% of the population is infected with Herpes. I would prefer not to become one of them. I sure don't want to be in any group that includes Paris Hilton
Actually the percentage of the population with Herpes Simplex II is probably higher than that as many people who have it are not aware. And a much higher percentage of people have Herpes Simplex I (oral cold sires) that can also be contracted in the genital area.

I rarely use a condom but all my activity is within a relatively closed group. For me a condom detracts from the intimacy. However I always make sure that a reliable method of birth control is used and/or the woman is surgically safe, as I am. Two methods of birth control should always be employed.

One thing I have found interesting, is that for many women that are surgically safe or have had hysterectomies are very turned on or even orgasm when I come in them even though there is no chance of them getting pregnant. There seems to be something about the act of the male ejaculating into her that many women find very stimulating
My wife almost always cums when felling a strange cock filling her up. So she likes it bareback for sure.

No one denies that having sex without condoms is more enjoyable and fun, but that's the problem..... Unfortunately you can't trust many people and even some people who think they have nothing are ignorant and don't know that they do..... Many times people are asymptomatic and do not show any symptoms.
True, but I genuinely find a guy cumming in me my favourite part! I love having his stuff in me or on me, love it slowly dribbling out for days later, and hubby loves it too. So will carry on for some time with no condom!

For me, condoms are a MUST for random hookups! I only go bare after we've been together for a while and we are both tested negative, and not just for HIV; but the full battery of tests. True story....Couple where I had been seeing the wife separately, Her hubby came down with Herps II, and tried to blame it on the 2 of us. We fuck like rabbits every chance we got, and I plundered all of her holes, but always used a condom until we discussed exclusivity, and always for doing her anally. They had an open relationship, so hubby nabbed himself a female doctor. So there is NO WAY it could be the Doc that gave it to him. It had to be the smooth talking African American with the 8" dick. Well after my annual test, and his wife's we are both negative, he wants a divorce.

Moral of the story, "Don't be a fool wrap your tool!" ...at least until you agree on testing and some type of exclusivity!

Bareback is so much better, but of course safety comes first.
I agree Bareback is better, but as I said condoms always for anal, and if with a steady partner and some type of exclusivity..AND a negative STD test...go for it! This is just my safety protocol. Every one of the MILFS attached have passed and STD test, and agreed to some exclusivity, so they received my bare dick! Doesn't guarantee much, but makes me feel better...in more ways than one! hahaha

Attachments

• 487e96a0.jpg
    487e96a0.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 104
  • rvcg.jpg
    rvcg.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_115658.jpg
    IMG_115658.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_182758.jpg
    IMG_182758.jpg