Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
Very exciting to see your wife's tongue licking deep in that black man's asshole. I hope your wife enjoyed feeling her tongue fucking up deep inside his black asshole. Also, very exciting to see your beautiful white wife looking straight into the camera while her tongue is still deep inside his black asshole. Extremely fucking hot.
Did you, her lucky husband take the picture?
You are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks that loves to tongue black assholes.

These days white tongues just seem to have a way of finding their way up black assholes.

View attachment 2582034
Yes and we cuckold husbands love watching our lucky white wives tongues fucking deep in the black men's assholes as much as the black men love feeling our white wife's tongue fucking deep in their black assholes. Great exciting fun for everyone.

Attachments

• My Wife Licking One of Her San Diego Fuck Buddies Black Asshole While He Fucks My Wife's Big N...jpg
    My Wife Licking One of Her San Diego Fuck Buddies Black Asshole While He Fucks My Wife's Big N...jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 111
Hot pics!
Very exciting to see your wife licking that black man's asshole. I hope your wife got her tongue up deep inside his black asshole.
Did you, her lucky husband take the picture?
You are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

Back