Who loves to rim their bull

It would be so hot to tongue His cum out of her bum
It was humiliating for me the first few times I licked the black guys cum from my wife's pussy and asshole. The black guys fucking my wife called me when they were finished with her. When I get there my wife is naked and one of her bulls is telling me they want to watch me clean my wife up. My wife and I go in the bedroom and do what we would do if we had come straight home. The black guys sat around the bed making comments about where my wife's mouth has been and laughing when we would kiss each other. Sucking the black man cum from my wife's asshole and pussy was always a treat for her bulls. They made her squat over my mouth and watching the slimy cum land on my tongue. They kept telling me I was at least bisexual but I am not gay or bisexual it's just the control thing

I would be there watching black men fuck and suck my young white wife and helping if needed. A sweaty black man would have his ass hiked in the air while my wife would be feasting on his asshole. Sometimes he would just look at me and ask, hey white boy does this turn you on? You're pretty little wife tongue fucking black mans asshole and she loves it. You're wife doesn't even eat your asshole out she only licks black man butt. I couldn't argue with him while he enjoyed my wife's mouth and tongue he had me push the back of her head so she could get deep in his asshole. Most all of the black guys my wife fucked loved fucking her asshole and her giving her black man a sloppy wet rim job

I would be there watching black men fuck and suck my young white wife and helping if needed. A sweaty black man would have his ass hiked in the air while my wife would be feasting on his asshole. Sometimes he would just look at me and ask, hey white boy does this turn you on? You're pretty little wife tongue fucking black mans asshole and she loves it. You're wife doesn't even eat your asshole out she only licks black man butt. I couldn't argue with him while he enjoyed my wife's mouth and tongue he had me push the back of her head so she could get deep in his asshole. Most all of the black guys my wife fucked loved fucking her asshole and her giving her black man a sloppy wet rim job
I won’t lie. I think getting rimmed and butt fukking your sexy little wife is Always on the agenda.

At least it most certainly seems like it is. And you can see she obviously likes to me made to do filthy things for me and the homies.
13E46769-9CDA-4F00-8CC5-68C36C38C419.jpeg39DF22B4-CF59-44F5-BFFB-54C38206B617.jpeg

Please login or become a member to view

Last edited:
I was so disturbed the first time I saw my wife rim black ass. It was something she'd never done for me but within an hour of meeting the first black man I shared her with, she got right in there. I still have mixed feelings about it now.

View attachment 6090415
First night I hooked up with my second wife she revealed herself as a total submissive whore wanting to be used as a fuck toy solely for the sexual gratification of cock. That included her doing the nasty, not just by rimming ass but uncontrollably tongue fucking butt with pure lust and passion. If I thought it was a special treat just for me I was wrong, the first time I shared her with another cock she popped the eyeballs of our friend out doing the same. Every time we enjoyed the company of others, including couples, she gave them all the same experience. I always loved to kiss her immediately after she pulled back, especially when it was other guys. Never had mixed feelings about it, she always made me proud.

Last edited:
Back