asslickRIMMINGSAVOIR.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 199
  • asslickrims.gif
    asslickrims.gif
    20.3 MB · Views: 213
  • asslickrracialforeplay.jpg
    asslickrracialforeplay.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 209
  • asslickSeeHim_FULL-SCENE-Louie-Smalls-amp-Blair-U.mp4_20200126_182005.861.jpg
    asslickSeeHim_FULL-SCENE-Louie-Smalls-amp-Blair-U.mp4_20200126_182005.861.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 196
  • asslickSeeHim_FULL-SCENE-Louie-Smalls-amp-Blair-U.mp4_20200126_184125.092.jpg
    asslickSeeHim_FULL-SCENE-Louie-Smalls-amp-Blair-U.mp4_20200126_184125.092.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 205
  • asslickslutunnamed.jpg
    asslickslutunnamed.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 209
  • asslicktm5oq6o1_1280.jpg
    asslicktm5oq6o1_1280.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 217
i have done it,but it clearly is a moment of being delirious with passion....
Wonderful that you have also enjoyed licking and tongue fucking a black man's black asshole. So you made passionate love to a black man's asshole? Did your lucky husband get to enjoy watching you stick your tongue deep inside a black man's asshole.
Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady that enjoys licking black men's assholes.

also sure sisters dont worship black ass like we do..thats why they cum a runnin!!
Do your sisters know that you worship black ass?
You said "we do" does that mean that your husband also worships black ass?
since you said "they cum a runnin" does that mean you have worshipped many black men's asses?

two twice each..very erotic
Great and very exciting that you have enjoyed worshipping two black men's assholes twice.
I have had the great pleasure of watching my white slut wife licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole. She enjoyed his black ass two times also. Yes it was very erotic and exciting. The black man is Bonito Juanito on this site.

Thank you for posting all of these very exciting photos and Gifs of beautiful white Ladies, including beautiful married white Ladies, licking and tongue fucking black men's assholes. Seeing the white man's wife's wedding ring on her hand while she spreads a black man's asshole wider open so that she can get her tongue deeper inside his black asshole makes it even more exciting.

Thank you for posting all of these very exciting photos and Gifs of beautiful white Ladies, including beautiful married white Ladies, licking and tongue fucking black men's assholes. Seeing the white man's wife's wedding ring on her hand while she spreads a black man's asshole wider open so that she can get her tongue deeper inside his black asshole makes it even more exciting.

My wife always thought that rimming her bull is the greatest from of submission. I told her that I thought it was one of the most filthy things she could do especially when she had just met the man. When we were with a stranger and after ten minutes of knowing this black guy my wife has her tongue up his ass. After that he realizes what a BBC white slut my wife is.

My wife always thought that rimming her bull is the greatest from of submission. I told her that I thought it was one of the most filthy things she could do especially when she had just met the man. When we were with a stranger and after ten minutes of knowing this black guy my wife has her tongue up his ass. After that he realizes what a BBC white slut my wife is.
I agree with both you and your filthy slut wife. I think the fact that a white wife licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole, especially minutes after meeting him for the first time, is so filthy and degrading for both the white slut wife and her lucky white cuckold husband, is what makes seeing it so extremely exciting and for the white slut wife and the black man to enjoy.
Your are so lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady that enjoys licking black mens assholes.
You might enjoy knowing that I loved watching my wife licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole. She told me she actually got her tongue inside his black asshole. Naturally he was very excited having a married white slut tongue fucking his black asshole right in front of her white husband who obviously was excited because I was jacking off the whole time. I asked my wife why she decided to lick his black asshole. My wife told me his black asshole smelled good and she was excited by the idea of licking and tongue fucking a black man's asshole.

Back