Who loves to rim their bull

There was this huge black guy I played softball with and I didn't know him my wife would have been on Len, my black friend, in a second. I found out that he was moving away in a couple of months so I figured we might could bring him into the lifestyle. His wife and ******* went out of town one weekend so my wife said invite him over and let's see where it goes. He came over and my wife flirted with him for a bit until we told him what we are looking for. He was hesitant about me letting him fuck my young beautiful wife. He didn't think I could watch my wife suck his dick or watch him fuck my wife so we took it slow. My wife was passionately kissing him and giving him total access to her white young body. Len keeps watching me and asking me if I was still cool while he is caressing my wife's firm white tits. They finally get naked and my wife goes crazy on that big black cock. I can see that Len is beginning to loosen up with my wife sucking his big cock. I was instructed to sit right in front of them so Len could keep his eyes on me. My wife stop's sucking his cock and asks Len if she could eat his asshole out? He looks up at me like WHAT??? I told him if you don't like it that's fine but if you do like rim jobs my wife's are the best. Len gets on all fours on the floor. His big black ass is waving in the air and Len is facing me. My wife spreads Lens ass cheeks apart and dives in. Len is asking me if I like my young beautiful white wife being a black man loving whore? We both love the fact that she is a BBC slut. For the next few weeks Len fucked my wife when ever he wanted or could get away. I have watched his three year old ******* while he fucked my wife's ass many times

There was this huge black guy I played softball with and I didn't know him my wife would have been on Len, my black friend, in a second. I found out that he was moving away in a couple of months so I figured we might could bring him into the lifestyle. His wife and ******* went out of town one weekend so my wife said invite him over and let's see where it goes. He came over and my wife flirted with him for a bit until we told him what we are looking for. He was hesitant about me letting him fuck my young beautiful wife. He didn't think I could watch my wife suck his dick or watch him fuck my wife so we took it slow. My wife was passionately kissing him and giving him total access to her white young body. Len keeps watching me and asking me if I was still cool while he is caressing my wife's firm white tits. They finally get naked and my wife goes crazy on that big black cock. I can see that Len is beginning to loosen up with my wife sucking his big cock. I was instructed to sit right in front of them so Len could keep his eyes on me. My wife stop's sucking his cock and asks Len if she could eat his asshole out? He looks up at me like WHAT??? I told him if you don't like it that's fine but if you do like rim jobs my wife's are the best. Len gets on all fours on the floor. His big black ass is waving in the air and Len is facing me. My wife spreads Lens ass cheeks apart and dives in. Len is asking me if I like my young beautiful white wife being a black man loving whore? We both love the fact that she is a BBC slut. For the next few weeks Len fucked my wife when ever he wanted or could get away. I have watched his three year old ******* while he fucked my wife's ass many times
Did Len tell you how good your beautiful white wife's tongue felt licking inside his black asshole?

117574969-jpg.5937616

I think rimming a black man's dark arse is the ultimate sign of submission because it seems like a black thing only you'd never really try it with a white guy. I'd love my Mexican wife to rim black guys, she rimmed me before was weird but hot her willing to do it just off the cuff

Normally when we hooked up with a black man for the first time my husband would always say take things slow on case you don't like him. Well some of the black guys I didn't like and I knew we wouldn't see them again. That didn't matter to me he was black and he had a black cock. I treated every black man like I loved them. I would suck his dick and let him come down my throat. I would ask him if I could eat his asshole out and of course he said yes. I fucked him in every position and he could cum in my pussy if he wanted. Any black man that wanted to fuck my ass all he had to do is shove it in and he could cum in my ass if he wanted. Hell when he is finished if he wanted to piss down my throat it was fine by me. I just couldn't stop myself from getting in the slut mode when I had a chance to be with a black man.

I'm sorry but for me rimming my bulls is a turn off, just not my cup of tea! But I'm a 3hole girl, cum bucket size queen ! Once my bulls eat/lick/fingering my pussy making me squirt repeatedly then I turn into an insatiable slut for bbc's, I'll suck his cock, & balls in between fucking me & keep them going for hours untill I've totally drained their balls of every drop of cum

Attachments

• 20221229_211115.jpg
    20221229_211115.jpg
    508.2 KB · Views: 51
Thank you for posting this very exciting video of Your Wonderful Beautiful White Wife licking and tongue fucking a black man's black asshole - actually sticking her tongue as deep as possible into his black asshole. This is an extremely exciting, volcanic HOT video!!!!!
I hope you enjoyed kissing your lucky white wife afterward she licked and tongue fucked that black man's asshole.
I think that when a white wife licks a black man's asshole, the white wife shows that she is happy to be a filthy slut to make a black man happy and to please him. Naturally us white Cuckold husbands need to show our deep love for our black cock slut wives and our desire to support them in anyway they or their black fuck buddies desire.
Your are so lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady that enjoys licking black men's assholes.

Naturally I also love seeing my white slut wife licking and tongue fucking deep inside black men's assholes and seeing a black man wiping his black ass on my loving white wife's face and lips that I enjoy kissing.
This couldn’t be worded better 👏 it’s exactly our role to support our wife/gf to take up that role for BBC’s everywhere.

I was so disturbed the first time I saw my wife rim black ass. It was something she'd never done for me but within an hour of meeting the first black man I shared her with, she got right in there. I still have mixed feelings about it now.

View attachment 6090415
I think I know how your feel. She lets her b/f eat her ass, but she limits me. She won't touch or suck my dick, but she loves her b/f's dick. I know my little clit isn't appealing anymore, but I'm like...she never did that to me. I also feel good about it at the same time. it's a weird mix feeling. I'm glad she's doing stuff with her b/f's since I cannot. She needs and deserves the sexual attention and it's fun for me to know whats going on.

Back