Long time reader.. first time poster

Hi all wife is a little shy and self conscious about her body hoping to get her more involved in reading and posting!

We have a regular bull but love meeting new people and have plenty pictues/videos

Looking to verify our accounts soon but a bit hesitant after getting outed on fabs from a family friend.

Most of these pictures have been screen grabbed from our videos.

Let me know what you guys think so i can let her read and get her more interested

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    3 MB · Views: 71
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    3.5 MB · Views: 66
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    3.6 MB · Views: 61
  • 8.PNG
    8.PNG
    590.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 10.PNG
    10.PNG
    697.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    476.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 12.PNG
    12.PNG
    837.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 23.PNG
    23.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
  • 28.PNG
    28.PNG
    803.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 47.png
    47.png
    897.9 KB · Views: 71
  • 41.PNG
    41.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 64
  • 30.png
    30.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 73
Hi all wife is a little shy and self conscious about her body hoping to get her more involved in reading and posting!

We have a regular bull but love meeting new people and have plenty pictues/videos

Looking to verify our accounts soon but a bit hesitant after getting outed on fabs from a family friend.

Let me know what you guys think so i can let her read and get her more interested
Gorgeous
Hot
SEXY
Milfilicious Beauty 😍

Great pics

:love:

Back