First day on here.

fox28

Male
From
PA, US
Hi all. 34 male here from Pittsburgh. Just created this account and my heart is still beating lol. I’m married to my wife of almost 5 years. She is the same age. She doesn’t know that I am interested in this stuff, I never can find the words, I’m always self conscious. Plus we are very vanilla in sex and ******* have caused our sex life to be few and far between. I just have had the thought of her with someone else would be something she would enjoy as much as I would, if not more.

Hi all. 34 male here from Pittsburgh. Just created this account and my heart is still beating lol. I’m married to my wife of almost 5 years. She is the same age. She doesn’t know that I am interested in this stuff, I never can find the words, I’m always self conscious. Plus we are very vanilla in sex and ******* have caused our sex life to be few and far between. I just have had the thought of her with someone else would be something she would enjoy as much as I would, if not more.
Hello welcome. That's great, I hope you can find what I need.

you do well. But how do you think she will react to that?
I mean she would be understanding I’m sure if I was sincere. She wouldn’t be like, yuck! But if she didn’t want to she would probably tell me right away if it was a hard no. I know she told me an ex of hers tried a wife swap situation and she was very uncomfortable and said no to it.

I mean she would be understanding I’m sure if I was sincere. She wouldn’t be like, yuck! But if she didn’t want to she would probably tell me right away if it was a hard no. I know she told me an ex of hers tried a wife swap situation and she was very uncomfortable and said no to it.
OK! I convinced my wife calmly, with time, she didn't like the idea either when I told her that I wanted to see her fucked by a BBC!!

Let's talk

Back