Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,238 45.5%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,162 42.7%

• Total voters
Very exciting to see your wife licking those black men's assholes. I hope your wife got her tongue up deep inside their black assholes like a good married white slut.
Did you, her lucky husband take the picture?
You are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

Married white women in particular should do this to show her black stud she knows its a honor for her to have his black cock fuck her and for thanks to him for allowing her a chance to please him
I agree 100% and I am always excited and proud to watch my lucky white wife lick and tongue fuck a black man's black asshole to make a black man happy because he gave her so much pleasure but also because enjoys lickingand tongue fucking his black asshole, specially while he is fucking her beautiful big white TiTs and pulling her nipples.

Attachments

• My Wife Licking One of Her San Diego Fuck Buddies Black Asshole While He Fucks My Wife's Big N...jpg
    My Wife Licking One of Her San Diego Fuck Buddies Black Asshole While He Fucks My Wife's Big N...jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 112
For me I only get revved up thinking about it from the front. Dunno why.
The front is incredible. Believe me. But you should also try the back sometimes. It’s amazing too. I know that as a fact.

(I’m talking about men in general, not black men. I’ve not yet had the pleasure...)

I’m in the UK at the moment , enjoying the pleasures of the midlands black community , last weekend we were at a party one thing led to another which turned into a naked evening ,one man was walking around with the best bubble ass I have seen for a long time,he took interest in me and while he fucked me asked if I like rimming ,the next thing was me sucking and sending my tongue deep in his ass while he was on all fours as I opened his ass to get a better angle his mate shot a huge load of cum so I had not only an ass to eat but a load of cum to ******* of his bubble butt.

I’m in the UK at the moment , enjoying the pleasures of the midlands black community , last weekend we were at a party one thing led to another which turned into a naked evening ,one man was walking around with the best bubble ass I have seen for a long time,he took interest in me and while he fucked me asked if I like rimming ,the next thing was me sucking and sending my tongue deep in his ass while he was on all fours as I opened his ass to get a better angle his mate shot a huge load of cum so I had not only an ass to eat but a load of cum to ******* of his bubble butt.
love to hear how your hubby reacted

Sounds like a hot scene.

Back