Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,238 45.5%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,162 42.7%

• Total voters
If you were ever lucky enough one of those Ladies and become her lucky Cuckold husband, you should be very very proud to be the the white Cuckold husband of a very enthusiastic sexy slut wife and fine white Lady that loves licking and tongue fucking black men's assholes.
if i ever was such a lucky white cuck hubby, i would be very very proud :)

I am lucky enough to be married to a white slut that that is very enthusiastic and loves licking and tongue fucking a Black man's black asshole. I am very proud of my white slut wife. I also enjoyed giving my white slut wife a deep French kiss after my wife finished licking and tongue fucking his Black asshole, smelling his asshole and tasting his ass juice on my lucky wife's tongue and lips.

Attachments

• My Wife Licking One of Her San Diego Fuck Buddies Black Asshole While He Fucks My Wife's Big N...jpg
    My Wife Licking One of Her San Diego Fuck Buddies Black Asshole While He Fucks My Wife's Big N...jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 96
She is a good fucktoy!!
Thanks for our nice comment and the hot photos. The photo of the white Lady with the black man's ass juice stringing from her tongue to his black asshole is very exciting. It reminds me of the times that I was lucky enough to see a black man's ass juice stringing from my white wife's tongue to a black man's asshole, always very exciting. I enjoyed giving my wife a deep French kiss, smelling and tasting the black man's asshole and ass juice on my wife's lips and tongue.

I am lucky enough to be married to a white slut that that is very enthusiastic and loves licking and tongue fucking a Black man's black asshole. I am very proud of my white slut wife. I also enjoyed giving my white slut wife a deep French kiss after my wife finished licking and tongue fucking his Black asshole, smelling his asshole and tasting his ass juice on my lucky wife's tongue and lips.
Real bbc sluts do this.

Back