Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,239 45.5%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,162 42.7%

• Total voters
I love all of these examples of fine white Ladies an white slut wives licking and tongue fucking black men's assholes, black men wiping their ass cracks across the white Ladies face and lips and one lucky white Lady sucking a big black cock while another lucky white Lady licks and tongue fucks his black asshole.

I’m in the UK at the moment , enjoying the pleasures of the midlands black community , last weekend we were at a party one thing led to another which turned into a naked evening ,one man was walking around with the best bubble ass I have seen for a long time,he took interest in me and while he fucked me asked if I like rimming ,the next thing was me sucking and sending my tongue deep in his ass while he was on all fours as I opened his ass to get a better angle his mate shot a huge load of cum so I had not only an ass to eat but a load of cum to ******* of his bubble butt.
You were a very lucky white wife to have been able to enjoy sucking and sending your tongue deep in a black man's asshole and then as you opened his black ass to get a better angle his mate shot a huge load of cum so you had not only an ass to eat but a load of cum to ******* off of his black bubble butt.
Did your lucky husband take the picture?
Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks that loves licking an deep tounge fucking black men's assholes.

Any of you lovely ladies ever been involved in ass-rimming before?

View attachment 54847View attachment 54848
Very exciting to see one lucky white wife tongue fucking a black man's black asshole while he is fucking his big black cock in another lucky white wife's unprotected married white cunt. I hope their lucky white husbands remembered to thank the fine black man for allowing one white wife to tongue fuck his black asshole while he was fucking the other lucky white wife, giving them both great pleasure.

Couple of girls learning

View attachment 55195

View attachment 55196

Great for us, and an honour for the girls - lol
It is an honor for the black men to allow our white wives to enjoy licking and tongue fucking their black assholes but it also an honor for us lucky white cuckold husbands to be able to enjoy watching our white wives being such fine excellent white wives and fine white Ladies. I remembered to thank the black man for allowing my wife to lick and tongue fuck his black asshole nd I hope the other white cuckold husbands do also.

Back