Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 324 11.8%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,244 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,171 42.8%

• Total voters
White obedience is reaching new heights

View attachment 2673233

or new depths depending on how you look at it.

View attachment 2673234
White obedience is reaching new heights

View attachment 2673233

or new depths depending on how you look at it.

View attachment 2673234
I would love to watch my wife join those 3 sluts in taking turns licking his black asshole or seeing my white wife's tongue and one of those sluts tongue's in his black asshole at the same time. Writing this is making my white teenie weenie twitch and get hard.

I would love to watch my wife join those 3 sluts in taking turns licking his black asshole or seeing my white wife's tongue and one of those sluts tongue's in his black asshole at the same time. Writing this is making my white teenie weenie twitch and get hard.
Wwould love to see your wife with her tongue deep in an asshole

Wwould love to see your wife with her tongue deep in an asshole
I am sure you would be almost as excited as I am when watch my wife licking and tongue fucking deep in other men's assholes, especially a black man's asshole. My wife has only licked and tongue fucked one black man's asshole so far but she loved seeing how far she could get her tongue up deep inside his black asshole, very exciting. While my wife was licking his asshole he decided to wipe his black ass up and down across my white wife's face, like he was wiping his ass clean on my wife's face and tongue, which he was, but his ass was already very clean. But his message was very clear. I was very excited when he smiled and looked into my eyes as he wiped his black ass across my wife's face. So very nasty.

I am sure you would be almost as excited as I am when watch my wife licking and tongue fucking deep in other men's assholes, especially a black man's asshole. My wife has only licked and tongue fucked one black man's asshole so far but she loved seeing how far she could get her tongue up deep inside his black asshole, very exciting. While my wife was licking his asshole he decided to wipe his black ass up and down across my white wife's face, like he was wiping his ass clean on my wife's face and tongue, which he was, but his ass was already very clean. But his message was very clear. I was very excited when he smiled and looked into my eyes as he wiped his black ass across my wife's face. So very nasty.
more she became his personal assrag

Back