Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
You know, the wife watches, snickers, crosses her legs and sometimes even folds her arms. She is proud of her self how she flipped me tot he total opposite of what i was totally about. I have no problem with it all, only for the reason that i ultimately do really get something out of it all and totally enjoy it when i do jack off. If you have read many of my posts and answers, i am totally flipped middle aged white hubby. She is a younger, totally FemDom asian female. She is into the infliction of pain at times and it is on the border of extreme. But the total picture is dark and taboo and I fell in love with it all and more so with her. But when i am down on the floor and a black man is about to mount me and fuck me or he is jacking off while making out with my wife, I adore the man and the taboo'ness of it all! When he releases his load and the wife is rubbing his balls and throwing me the tube of lube to use on my own dick she will not touch, i begin to pulsate like never ever before. Pure sexual bliss, it is there for so many of us to find and get lost in.

1dr5f57h000hh0ij1.gif

When you are 21 and you drive to a 50 some thing black mans house because he has a big black dick and that is why you are there. After he fucks you and he wants his ass crack and asshole licked you don't have a choice. I learned to enjoy it. After that night I rimmed his ass all the time even his friends because once he told his friends he had a young white married slut coming to his place for big black dick they showed up so what's a white slut to do?

When you are 21 and you drive to a 50 some thing black mans house because he has a big black dick and that is why you are there. After he fucks you and he wants his ass crack and asshole licked you don't have a choice. I learned to enjoy it. After that night I rimmed his ass all the time even his friends because once he told his friends he had a young white married slut coming to his place for big black dick they showed up so what's a white slut to do?
You did the right thing! If he has a big black dick and will fuck you or will let you suck it and have his cum then it's a good thing that you can service his cock and lick his ass clean. It's a plus that he has friends that you can service too.

Back