Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
Here is my wife Jackie with her Black boyfriend at the time. He never took her out for a real date, no dinners, no drinks, he only took her to cheap motels where he would fuck her in every hole for hours. This was on his second date with my wife. He knew her well enough by then to know she would do anything he wanted her to do. Sure enough, he told my wife to lick his asshole and push her tongue in and out. She did exactly as she was told, as she always does when black men fuck her. It goes without saying my wife has never licked my ass and doesn't let me fuck her anymore either. I just have to shave her pussy smooth for her dates with black men and watch as she sucks their huge dicks, lets them fuck her pussy and her asshole and eventually watch her lick, and suck their black assholes!...Jason

So hot! Thank you, JACKIE!!

My first wife was submissive and one day, she was giving me a blowjob and kissing my balls and I only gave her a slight push downward and she started licking my ass. It was heavenly delight.

My second wife was a dominant black woman and it was a regular sign of respect to kiss her big ass. I would occassionally kiss her between her cheeks, but she never actually made me rim her. That was too bad as I would have gladly done it.

Here is my wife Jackie with her Black boyfriend at the time. He never took her out for a real date, no dinners, no drinks, he only took her to cheap motels where he would fuck her in every hole for hours. This was on his second date with my wife. He knew her well enough by then to know she would do anything he wanted her to do. Sure enough, he told my wife to lick his asshole and push her tongue in and out. She did exactly as she was told, as she always does when black men fuck her. It goes without saying my wife has never licked my ass and doesn't let me fuck her anymore either. I just have to shave her pussy smooth for her dates with black men and watch as she sucks their huge dicks, lets them fuck her pussy and her asshole and eventually watch her lick, and suck their black assholes!...Jason
Can't see it Jason

I find ass licking totally disgusting - and also a big turn on. But I am very sensitive to smells. I want to smell nasty-natural, not nasty-unnatural. Really don't like it when some guy has a very unhealthy high fat, high soda diet. In contrast, I will happily nose a vegan man's asshole all day.

I would have to hold the black guys legs up while my wife sucked and licked his asshole

tumblr_onkgkwdNpw1w90dmso1_400.gif
[/QUOTE]
S
Rimming is so tasty , one night I remember rimming my bull when another bull held my head back and unloaded his cum over his ass hole then pushed my face back to his anus telling me to eat his cum while rimming ,my husband loved the taste of ass and cum at the same time.

The position where the female has the white g string on, the second up from the bottom, I have seen my wife do many times. I love when she tells me to sit next to her and we kiss and I receive her saliva several time throughout her rimming process. This is respect we are both showing the superior male. Not just sex or craziness, pure respect and idolization of the black male.

My wife as a bf who is black and has a 10inch bbc. The first time we met him she had her tongue up his asshole 10 min after she met him. She was sucking that beautiful big black DICK of his and she looks UP at him and asks can I please suck and lick your asshole.? The dude looks at me and says yes you slut. I had to hold his legs while my wife went to work on him. He called her every name he could but that just her dig deeper with her tongue. After that night they fucked all the time. Some time she would go by his apartment for a quickie but all he would do to her make her suck his DICK then she would suck his asshole until he shot his load down her throat and send her home. She felt so degraded by him. She wanted to fuck but he just used her as a cum dump.

If wife and I would pick up a black man or men she would ask the dude while she was sucking his cock. Can I suck and lick your asshole? I don't do that to my hubby or any other white guys but I crave a black mans asshole. If we had a meeting with some black stud she had been with before that was the first thing he had her do. All the bbc she was with loved the effort she put forth.

When my wife was with 2 or more black men if one of the guys was fixing to fuck her asshole she had the other black dude position himself so she could rim his ass. EVERY BLACK MAN would say I didn't think your slut wife could get any better at rimjobs but when your wife has a bbc shoved in her asshole she is like nothing they have ever had she goes deeper with her tongue and sucks the asshole harder. They love it

Back