Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
The images of white females and males licking and cleaning a black man's asshole are hot. It's like not just the breaking of taboos of black and white sex but even bigger taboo of the white race now willingly cleaning the asshole of black men with their mouth and tongue. That is a sexual social change thats huge.
The last asshole that I had my tongue in was black. I was sucking his dick and wanted to smell and lick his ass, so I did.
I have found out that when I am with a black man for the first time he is reluctant to have me rim their ass. I was trained early on that I am to ask the guy if I can do it to him. After I ask him if I can suck his ass they are not reluctant to ask me anything. Once I am rimming his ass his whole personality changes. He realizes at that moment just what a whore I am. My husband and I were at a black guys house we had just met. My hubby was rolling a joint while the bull and I were going at it we were kissing and removing our clothes on his couch and I began to start sucking his dick. After sucking his cock for a while I asked him if I could give him a rim job. He quickly put me on the floor and he got on his knees trying to line up his asshole with my tongue. I tried to get my tongue deep in his asshole but he was to high up . I told him to squat owner my mouth which he did and his ass crack opens up and I proceed to give him a super sloppy rim job and he was loving it. After we got naked and we started to get serious about fucking. We headed to the bed room while hubby stayed in the kitchen. Once we started fucking my husband would come in and watch us every few minutes. When my bull was laying on his back and I was sucking his DICK and gnu husband would come in the bedroom the bull would grab grab my hair and pull my mouth off his DICK. He then rolled over on his side and shove my face between his ass cheeks I would then start licking his asscrack and asshole. This happened a few times. I didn't mind it at all since I love eating black ass it was odd. While my husband and I were discussing the events of the him fucking me a few minutes earlier. I was telling him about the rim jobs I had been him and my husband told me while he was doing it. As my hubby was telling me he said every time I would in the bedroom and watch him fucking if you was sucking his DICK he would look me in the eye and grad a hand full of your hair then turn on his side and shove your face in between his ads cheeks he would looking me in the eye and start smiling at me while you ate his asshole like you was starving. The look he gave me was the look of check out your slut wife eating my black asshole out. It was a domination thing

why is that women only eat black mans asshole..
It's a domination thing and for my wife she wants to be as slutty and nasty as she can. Some of the guys don't like it but most of them do. One of the bulls she was with it was the first time she had fucked him she was sucking his DICK and she scooted under him and started rimming his asshole. He started jerking off and she started to get her mouth on his DICK he pushed her head under him and said keep sucking my asshole bitch I will tell you when you can stop. Just before he came he pulled her to his DICK and she had just put her lips around the head of his cock and he shot a load in her mouth all the while telling her dont spill a drop and don't swallow any. After he finished cumming he got on his knees and told her let my my cum dribble out of your mouth down my asscrack and lick my cum off my asshole. She loved that

Happy with her work…

tumblr_onhjg9chaH1rk9xwoo1_400.gif
You can look at her face and tell she love's to rim a black guys asshole. That is what the black guys would say about me was that what makes my rimmjobs so good it was because I loved doing it. I did it made me feel so submissive and nasty to have so black guy hike his ass up and I spread his ass cheeks and put my lips around his hairy asshole. The black man would tell me to suck my asshole you white slut

Back