Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 322 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,233 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,160 42.7%

• Total voters
Happy with her work…

tumblr_onhjg9chaH1rk9xwoo1_400.gif
You can look at her face and tell she love's to rim a black guys asshole. That is what the black guys would say about me was that what makes my rimmjobs so good it was because I loved doing it. I did it made me feel so submissive and nasty to have so black guy hike his ass up and I spread his ass cheeks and put my lips around his hairy asshole. The black man would tell me to suck my asshole you white slut

When I would be rimming a black guys ass and other woman would be there I loved the look of disgust the other woman would give me. When I was in this position i could see their faces all to well. It didn't matter to me because when the party would break up I was always asked to stay and that was when the real nasty submissive would happen.

When I would be rimming a black guys ass and other woman would be there I loved the look of disgust the other woman would give me. When I was in this position i could see their faces all to well. It didn't matter to me because when the party would break up I was always asked to stay and that was when the real nasty submissive would happen.

Both women and men used to look at me with disgust. It was obvious in the way they treated us. That just made all the more obnoxious about my love for my Bull.

Here is my wife Jackie with her Black boyfriend at the time. He never took her out for a real date, no dinners, no drinks, he only took her to cheap motels where he would fuck her in every hole for hours. This was on his second date with my wife. He knew her well enough by then to know she would do anything he wanted her to do. Sure enough, he told my wife to lick his asshole and push her tongue in and out. She did exactly as she was told, as she always does when black men fuck her. It goes without saying my wife has never licked my ass and doesn't let me fuck her anymore either. I just have to shave her pussy smooth for her dates with black men and watch as she sucks their huge dicks, lets them fuck her pussy and her asshole and eventually watch her lick, and suck their black assholes!...Jason
Was it your decision or hers for her to not fuck you anymore?

This weekend we had a nude party ,our friend had invited a couple of UK based black men who was visiting Australia, great night was had by all lots of fucking and cucking , one memorable moment was watching Kim rimming a visitors ass , most had gone into the lounge except Kim and Ken , Ken was lying on his stomach resting , legs apart exposing his ass hole and balls , the site of his huge black ass was too much for Kim , she massaged his cheeks opened them up and started to lick and suck his ass , Ken eventually raised his ass so she could devour moor of him , we all watched and soon the other man went in and fucked her as she licked Ken , was soon both men unleashed two huge cum loads.

That is a good position to get my tounge deep in his ass but if there was a group of black guys there and the cameras were out they wanted to see my face between his butt cheeks

Back