Ass-Rimming

Would you rim your Black man?

• No. Never!

Votes: 323 11.9%
  • Yes, it's one of my biggest fantasies!

Votes: 1,235 45.4%
  • I've already done it!

Votes: 1,161 42.7%

• Total voters
Pleasing Black Men both ways…

tumblr_mhyi5q59gh1r230ufo1_540.jpg

This one bull I was fucking loved to humility it did to my husband. When we went to his house he always made my husband strip me naked while my bull or his friends would be telling my hubby what they were going to do to me. After I was stripped I rimmed any black guys asshole that was there while hubby watched. All the while telling me and my hubby what a nasty black cock slut I was. If I had never been with them they would say you white slut you don't even know my name but you have you tongue in my black asshole . After I rimmed every one I had to kiss my hubby good by and they loved that. When hubby got the call to come get me when he walked in the door I always had my tongue up a black guys asshole while they told my hubby what they had done to his wife.

I have stood by and watched some black guy fuck my wife any way he wanted and when he would be ready to cum in what ever hole he wanted I had to rim his asshole while he dumped a load of cum in my wife. After he came he would say back to the chair while my wife got him hard again.

Back